Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Stupid Confrontations Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Goddess_1551

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:14 pm
Yeah. Just share stories about your confrontations with people...like once there were 3 preppy 7 year olds at the movies and I was ust wearing a black shirt and converse and they suddenly walk up to me and say with their mouths full of gum..."Are you emo? Cuz you know, like, you're gonna, like, go to hell or something. Like, read the bible."

"Yeah. I'd like to see what happens to YOU 3 in high school! You'll probably do the whole football team and never make it to college because you got a kid at home and don't know who the father is. Yeah. I predict the future. I see many many things. BEWARE!"

And they just freaked and ran off...one tripped over themselves. Yeah...So just share your stories. I'd LOVE to hear 'em! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:19 pm
Don't you think that was a bit harsh? I mean, yeah, sure, it's not fair what some people do, but you have to learn to deal with it without blowing a fuse. I'm not trying to be mean to you or anything, but I think it's a lot better to deal with these things a bit more civilly and what not. So... yeah. I've completely lost my train of thought now because I had to answer the phone... damn...  

Corpse_Bride_131

Dark_Goddess_1551

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:12 pm
oh yeah but I just left a bunch of stuff out. They were half my age and telling me that of course, I was going to hell just because i was wearing a plain black shirt and black converse. Yeah I admit I was a bit harsh but they blew my fuse really bad. I replied nicely and said "No, I'm just being comfortable in my clothes." before I said what I had written in the 1st post. Then they started "dissin'" my friend and she had NOTHING to do with it...she was in the bathroom doing her business...and they told us a bunch of crap and im sorry but im not one to take some crap from 3 girls half my age that don't even know me. And there was a guy about 2 years younger than me w/them...im guessing that was her bf and he didn't seem to like her for her personality.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:33 pm
Preppy seven-year-olds? LOL WUT? I didn't know seven-year-olds could go to prepatory schools...

Anyway, I suppose there was some justification in what you did - you did try and be nice at first.
Plus, I've gotten insults from little kids from once having a black eyebrow piercing gonk  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Malakoi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:33 pm
Smile and nod.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:37 pm
Corpse_Bride_131
Don't you think that was a bit harsh? I mean, yeah, sure, it's not fair what some people do, but you have to learn to deal with it without blowing a fuse. I'm not trying to be mean to you or anything, but I think it's a lot better to deal with these things a bit more civilly and what not. So... yeah. I've completely lost my train of thought now because I had to answer the phone... damn...

They called her emo, when anyone does that then all bets are off where I stand, I'd have probably grabbed one by the collar and snarled something about respecting their elders.  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:50 pm
Rellik San
Corpse_Bride_131

They called her emo, when anyone does that then all bets are off where I stand, I'd have probably grabbed one by the collar and snarled something about respecting their elders.
So you'd flaunt your oldness?Ofcourse they would run to their parents and might get you put in jail if that happened  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:31 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Corpse_Bride_131

So you'd flaunt your oldness?Ofcourse they would run to their parents and might get you put in jail if that happened
If their parents taught them not to be little buggers from the get go, I wouldn't have to threaten them, its not my fault they were brought up in an ineffectual manner.  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:08 pm
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Corpse_Bride_131

If their parents taught them not to be little buggers from the get go, I wouldn't have to threaten them, its not my fault they were brought up in an ineffectual manner.
Yup thats true...Ofcourse it's not always the parents fault their kids are little assholes sometimes xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:37 pm
In that instance, I would probably say something like this: "Oh, so that's how your parents have programmed you to treat difference? To attack it? They probably told you that santa, and the tooth fairy are real, and that babies come from marraige. Your parents LIED to you about that, now how much else might they lie about? Now, shoo, my little conformists, and enjoy your everlasting ignorance." In an oh so polite fashion. I break their very fabric of reality, whilst maintaining a calm and sensible demeanor.

That's what people get when they call me emo... their entire reality twisted at the seams.  

Bloody Loon

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:24 am
Dark_Goddess_1551
Yeah. Just share stories about your confrontations with people...like once there were 3 preppy 7 year olds at the movies and I was ust wearing a black shirt and converse and they suddenly walk up to me and say with their mouths full of gum..."Are you emo? Cuz you know, like, you're gonna, like, go to hell or something. Like, read the bible."

"Yeah. I'd like to see what happens to YOU 3 in high school! You'll probably do the whole football team and never make it to college because you got a kid at home and don't know who the father is. Yeah. I predict the future. I see many many things. BEWARE!"

And they just freaked and ran off...one tripped over themselves. Yeah...So just share your stories. I'd LOVE to hear 'em! biggrin

I have done the same exact thing you did, but I was at the mall.. .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:52 am
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Corpse_Bride_131

Yup thats true...Ofcourse it's not always the parents fault their kids are little assholes sometimes xp
They have to learn to be that way somewhere, so if their parents, or the parents of their peers are spouting off nonsense about alt. groups being baby eaters (admittedly I belong to the group that does look like we'd break into your house and eat your baby. :S), then the kids need to learn to respect us through fear, as by that age, their idea's on the subject are often set for life.  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:55 am
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Corpse_Bride_131

They have to learn to be that way somewhere, so if their parents, or the parents of their peers are spouting off nonsense about alt. groups being baby eaters (admittedly I belong to the group that does look like we'd break into your house and eat your baby. :S), then the kids need to learn to respect us through fear, as by that age, their idea's on the subject are often set for life.
Fine you win...this one... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:59 am
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Fine you win...this one... ninja

I always win, its just a matter of how and when. blaugh  

Rellik San
Crew

TheOriginalNonEmo

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:22 am
Dark_Goddess_1551
So just share your stories. I'd LOVE to hear 'em! biggrin

Well my story isn't nearly entertaining (or harsh) as yours, but here goes :

My friend and I were walkin gdown the street, looking bizzarely "normal" for us except our lovely lovely boots biggrin ( She was wearing new rocks and I had my Mad Fish' on - I'm a good vegetarian biggrin ) ANd these little chavs, who could only have been about 12 came up to us and said your boots are damn ugly why would waste so much cash on boots like that. I was already having a bad day so i turned round and said to them, just because you're jealous because you could never afford these boots doesn't give you the right to insult those that can. I know it's boring but it was like 10 in th emorning, i was very proud of myself!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff