64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Maybe, but i'll still be careful.
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

gdhfsgkjdfnsufksja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:20 pm
If you recieve a message from a guy named Mod Information, do not give him your password. He's probably a hacker. He lies and tells you you have been reported and Gaia needs to check your account. He sent me this message:

Mod Information
User Image

User Image

>> We're sorry to inform you but your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaia Moderator, we dont normally ask for this information but to clear your report we need to check your account. We just want to help the innocent people to. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested. If you do not fill out the information requested immediately your account will result in a Perma-Ban We Will reward you with something.

User Image "85k and any collectible you may want"

*Username:
*Password:
*Confirm Password:
*Email Address:

User Image

>>Once your account has been verified that its free of faults, your e-mail provider will be notified when your account investigation is over. We thank you for your patience. If you do not reply in the next 24 hours there will be a 6 month ban.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:48 pm
Flashy attempt with the banners, but anyone with half a brain would remember the big old banner thing above a PM saying "DONT GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO!!1!!!1111one" Also how they go about it with 85k gold and any free collectible makes me lol  

Mr._Stabby

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:35 am
Mr._Stabby
Flashy attempt with the banners, but anyone with half a brain would remember the big old banner thing above a PM saying "DONT GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO!!1!!!1111one" Also how they go about it with 85k gold and any free collectible makes me lol
If an account was "reported", why would a Gaia moderator give someone 85k? That's what makes me lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:47 am
ha i found this one that someone msged me pretty good O_O

mod996
YOU HAVE BEEN SUSPECTED OF HACKING AN ACCOUNT

Failure to submit your User name and Password will result in the banning of the accused account

-All Questions will be answered after the screening process-
-10 minutes is given upon opening this message to comply-

If, upon inspection, the accused account is found to be wrongfully tagged, the owner will receive 10000g for wrongful accusation*

*section 114 (found in Gaia T.O.S.)

Thank you for your Cooperation

-Gaia Hacking Security

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ShadowsRandom

riv4_V1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:33 am
I'm really getting tired of all these hackers.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:50 pm
hackers scare me because there getting smarter or gaians are not thinking.  

agent_slim

Wealthy Elder

2,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:54 pm
They aren't hackers, they are simply stupid people trying to scam others.....Gaia Online will not ask for your password for anything  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:04 pm
Nephite Warrior
They aren't hackers, they are simply stupid people trying to scam others.....Gaia Online will not ask for your password for anything

amen to that. Stupid noobs sad  

agent_slim

Wealthy Elder

2,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers