Reply Naruto Guild
Sasuke's future Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gate-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:41 am
....... sweatdrop I've been wondering if Sasuke will actually stay "evil" and live out his life long streak of revenge, or if at the end, he'll come back and help Naruto and sakura.

If the latter happened they'd trully be just like the 3 legendairy ninjas. wink

I also have another ... well question!:

Who do you believe to be the Akatsuki leader?

My friend and I are having a huge argument and discussion over it. (In the Akatsuki guild, but that's besides the point)

She says Sasuke, I say Itachi's best friend.

WHO DO YOU SAY??? ninja I'll be very interested to see your opinions!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:43 pm
I say it's someone we've never seen before, because Shisui and Sasuke would both be dumb.
However, I was wondering what you thought he would look like ^^  

Captain Verd

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:48 pm
I havn't read to far into the manga, but I'm guessing once Sasuke kills Itachi (if he even does) he'll go back to being the good guys pal

As for Akatsuki leader, I thought Itachi was a kind of leader cos he beat Orochimaru. Maybe they don't even have a leader

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:26 pm
the akatsuki leader?...well i have a hunch....everyone in akatsuki calls him yondaime. i was reading about naruto deaths in narutocentral and it said that the fourth hokage a.k.a. "yondaime" died saving konoha, so thats what i think  

Invertedk

III-Kai-III

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:58 pm
Hopefully, he'll die and the story will end there hopefully with a movie or nothing to resolve it. If it continues after Sasuke is dead, I'm done with Naruto 'cause then it will be out of plot.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:45 am
I have a feeling Sasuke will stay with Orochimaru until he kills Itachi. ninja And that there's gonna be another big fight with Naruto and Sasuke. X3

As for the Akatsuki Leader, I have no clue! Though, he must be pretty freakin' tough if he can boss those guys around. .__.; But I was thinking, doesn't his eyes look weird to anybody else? Maybe he's another Uchiha? o.O;  

[~Uzumaki_Naruto~]

Ibuka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:01 am
sasuke stays evil, then confront with naruto, after hugh fight, naruto use his sex no jutsu to convince sasuke to come back to the good side, then they life happily ever after
xp xp xp
LOL just kidding, but i do believe that naruto is somhow going to win back sasuke, since sasuke isnt really evil, he just really want to kill his brother or at least find out what the hell went wrong with him.

as for the misterous leader.............alot of people say its the 4th.......but thats just kinda weird............and i kept on thinking that the 4th is naruto's dad >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:24 am
I too believe Naruto will win Sasuke back somehow, I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Ibuka: I'm beginning to think that's Yondaime is Naruto's father too. I haven't seen much of him yet but I think they seem a bit alike. At least they have the same blonde mop of hair heart  

Vicious-Loner

Ibuka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:10 pm
yeah, and when Jilaiya said that the seal which trapped Qubi was made lose so the chakra can flow though, the 4th's was intend to protect naruto, and keep him safe. and the more you look at naruto the more him and the 4th look the same.
and as for the leader, here is my new guess

Naruto's MOTHER!!!!! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:26 pm
leganda anbu
the akatsuki leader?...well i have a hunch....everyone in akatsuki calls him yondaime. i was reading about naruto deaths in narutocentral and it said that the fourth hokage a.k.a. "yondaime" died saving konoha, so thats what i think

...They don't call him Yondaime.  

Captain Verd

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:27 pm
Who is the mother anyway? O.o

And I only heard guys voices when they talk O.O  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:44 pm
With our luck, it's some random nin chick.
Or Ayame is hiding her real age.  

Captain Verd

Rammenstein

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:53 am
Ibuka
sasuke stays evil, then confront with naruto, after hugh fight, naruto use his sex no jutsu to convince sasuke to come back to the good side, then they life happily ever after
xp xp xp
LOL just kidding, but i do believe that naruto is somhow going to win back sasuke, since sasuke isnt really evil, he just really want to kill his brother or at least find out what the hell went wrong with him.

as for the misterous leader.............alot of people say its the 4th.......but thats just kinda weird............and i kept on thinking that the 4th is naruto's dad >.<
AGREED!!! They look, like, exactly the same...only the fourth is older. Plus the fourth created the rasengan and now it is Naruto's most powerful technique. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:49 am
I know i will regret this, and I am gonna have fan girls sending hitmen after my life...but I just don't like sasuke. Please explain the infatuation  

Juge Varius

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100

Sike Redwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:09 am
I think Sasuke is going to end up as Orichimarus slave or be back with the group and thats the end of the series. Also I think the leader is.......konahomaru! Actually I just have no idea.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff