4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
No...
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 23

Sapphirine Nights

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:03 am
I kept talking about Twilight and New Moon to my boyfriend, and even came onto this guild when he was around. Now he has started reading Twilight and he is more obsessed with Edward than I have ever been before. Has anyone else had this problem? He says Edward reminds him of himself too much. He also says that Bella amuses him. This is.. interesting to say the least. But I still think it's odd that my boyfriend is infatuated with Edward Cullen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:28 am
I have never had that problem...I only shared the book with girls. But that is lucky for you at least. If the guy I love one day found out about Edward and found out what I like about him, then well, I'd be a happy camper. Good pointers....*evilsmirk*  

Zirumi

Sapphirine Nights

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:46 am
Yeah. In a way, it's a good thing. He could definitely pull off Edward if they were to make Twilight into an anime. He asked me if that was what Edward sounded like. According to him I turned bright red. I think he guessed right. redface redface  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:25 am
Sapphirine Nights
Yeah. In a way, it's a good thing. He could definitely pull off Edward if they were to make Twilight into an anime. He asked me if that was what Edward sounded like. According to him I turned bright red. I think he guessed right. redface redface
I would rather have anime. They don't have to have looks and voice. Plus they don't need CG at all. What would you think would be bad about him knowing Edward?  

Zirumi

Sapphirine Nights

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:12 pm
Zirumi
What would you think would be bad about him knowing Edward?

Just that he has bisexual tendencies at times. He isn't an active bisexual, but he does get man crushes and thinks guys attractive, but only I am allowed to crush on Edward in this relationship. :p lol If they turned Twilight and New Moon and eventually Eclipse in to anime, we would both probably watch it everyday! Besides the fact that I will already be doing that with the live action movie! (That is to say, IF it meets my standards.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:51 pm
Sapphirine Nights
Zirumi
What would you think would be bad about him knowing Edward?

Just that he has bisexual tendencies at times. He isn't an active bisexual, but he does get man crushes and thinks guys attractive, but only I am allowed to crush on Edward in this relationship. :p lol If they turned Twilight and New Moon and eventually Eclipse in to anime, we would both probably watch it everyday! Besides the fact that I will already be doing that with the live action movie! (That is to say, IF it meets my standards.)
There are bisexuals at your school? wow. well, I am ready to be disappointed with the movie  

Zirumi

SHEROXX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:33 pm
nah, i love the book very much, but i still keep a foot in reality
meaning that im not searching for a guy who may look like edward (physically)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:46 pm
I do want it 2 be a movie I just dont want 2 be disappointed  

niecerpiecer

Awaikuro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:33 pm
Hehe, at least your into the same thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:48 pm
Zirumi
There are bisexuals at your school? wow. well, I am ready to be disappointed with the movie

Uh.. No. I'm 19 years old. I'm not in school anymore. But there was bisexuals in my school, yes. I'm preparing myself for disappointment, but I don't think that Stephenie Meyer will allow it to be too awful!  

Sapphirine Nights

Sapphirine Nights

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:49 pm
SHE_ROXX

He really looks nothing like Edward, but he does have a similar personality and when he tries, he sounds like like what I imagine Edward's voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:14 pm
Sapphirine Nights
SHE_ROXX

He really looks nothing like Edward, but he does have a similar personality and when he tries, he sounds like like what I imagine Edward's voice.

You know, that's supposed to be creepy but since its Edward we're talking about its cute. lol  

miz_understood09

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff