Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Seto Kaiba's Kingdom version 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heneroshiYagami

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:11 am
Since my first RP turned out to be against the roleplaying rules, everyone spammed in it illegally, I have to start over.

crying Please read the rules!!! Please read the first post carefully!!!

The rules

1. No spamming except for your character's profile.
2. PM me all misunderstood questions.
3. If I find people breaking these two rules, I will report them to a mod of this guild. Meaning, I will bug Seto kaiba for you people that like to cause trouble.
4. No swearing
5. No saying the word bump.
6. Follow Gaia Terms of service.
7. Have fun!

The Story

Seto Kaiba has finally beat Yugi in a fair and square duel.
The stakes of the duel were...

Yugi wins he gets Seto's company.
Seto wins, he gets the egyptian god cards and Yugi must either give up duel monsters or start with a brand new deck.

Well, since Seto won, Yugi has given up dueling for now, in fact, Yugi wants to end his life because he lost to Seto! eek

Instead of feeling joyous about such an occasion, Seto feels really, really angry. He has too much power and he doesn't know how to handle it. He has to ask for help.

Problems

1. Mokuba has kept himself hidden within the recently built dungeons of Kaiba corporation because Mokuba thinks that Seto is a "jerk!" Meaning, he doesn't want to help Seto anymore, although he has his duties as a Kaiba brother.

2. Yugi wants to end his life because of Kaiba.

3. Where does Seto turn to for help.

To add to the situation

Maximillion Pegasus has mysteriously died! Yes, he was a young rich dude, but he wanted to see his dead wife and he couldn't any longer deal with life's issues.

So, Max has arranged another dueling monsters tournament to see who rightfully gets the mansion.

This is where Yugi's friends are at the moment, but they are distracted for some reason and are unsure why.

Characters involved

Yugi Mutou - he wants to commit suicide

Seto Kaiba - He is angry and upset about winning/has too much power

Mokuba Kaiba - locked inside of the dungeons and refuses to come out. Even when Seto asks him to.

Joey Wheeler - One competitor for the Pegasus Mansion

Tea Garnder - Another competitor for the Pegasus Mansion

Tristan Taylor - A competitor for the Pegasus Mansion

Duke devalin - a competitor for the Pegasus Mansion

Rex Raptor - The keeper of the desert islands in Kaibaland

Weevil Underwood - The keeper of the Insect world in Kaibaland

Bones - The grave keeper watching over Pegasus to ensure peace in the grave.

Bandit Keith - a commoner. Trying to go on the straight and arrow, like Mokuba, he is searching for a reasonable place to live and pay off his debt to society. He feels bad that Pegasus died and thinks maybe it is his fault, which in reality he has nothing to do with why Pegasus died.

Ishizu Ishtar - regained the power of sight into the future due to Yugi's loss in the duel against Kaiba.

Merik Ishtar - in a rehab hospital for trying to take over the world.

Espa Roba - Opened a magic and gift shop. His visions to the future have some truth to it.

Bakura - One of the competitors for the Pegasus Mansion

Mako - Opened an undersea ride in Kaibaland.

Heneroshi Yagami - She has a magical scepter that is often used for causing chaos everywhere she goes. She doesn't know why she does this, it just happens and she wants that evil power to go away. (she is played by me)

Your own character - You can choose whether to try to help Seto, to go for Pegasus's Mansion, help Yugi with his situation, work at kaibaland, or cause more trouble.

*note 1: If you are going to cause more trouble, please allow the good guys to recover and make sure that you are defeated, but not so much as you run out of ideas. People will want to see the bad guy try to beat the good guys, fail, but come back for more.*

*Note 2: We start when Seto Kaiba has been chosen to play. All characters taken from the list, except for Heneroshi Yagami, will be posted in a general list below this post. When everyone except for your own made characters have been chosen, then, I will write in brackets in the title, Originals only.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:12 am
Characters taken

Heneroshi Yagami - Me  

heneroshiYagami

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out