Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
OMG Chapter 29 & 30 Spoiler alert !~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KikyoRin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:49 am
It is really good!~ If you dont want to spoil I suggest not read!!!

In chapter 29 and 30:
Kaname and Aidou talk about Kaname's family! Aidou thought for a second that Kaname killed his parents...Then afterwards...(at cross acadamy) Yuuki is in the girls dorm thinking about why the book burned up (I think chapter 27) after that Zero comes in unexpected. Zero is concerned about Yuuki and Yuuki doesnt want him to be concerened about her...then she says that she needs to confirm something with Kaname. Zero also ends up bitting Yuuki on the neck.

The next day everyone is back in the new school year. ( So Kaname brought back Yuuki a glass egg shaped egg with a rose that grows every 10 years (over where they were staying [in Aidous home]) Kaname also brought back Zero a acursed doll and Zero pretty much beat it up (very funny) Yuuki also said that she needed to talk to Kaname after school and he asked if it was a confession?

Then Yuuki calls roster for the night class students that have come. Rima also asked Yuuki if Shiki contacted her.
Yes Shiki contacted and so did Ichijou Ichijou and Shiki are going to be late because of family matters)

~~~[Shiki is called by his Great grandfather and is told to be the successor (a letter his mother gave him while he was at school) Shiki went to mewet his great grandfather and then saw a coffin full of blood with his father inside! The his father calling toward "his cute son."]

~~~[Ichijou on the other hand went to his grandfather obidentaly (his grandfather seen in book 3) So then he told Ichjou to come with him to see someone. Ichijou saw someone ( Ichiru )
- Then after school Yuuki is lookig out a window and then sees blood on her hands and then the blood is gone (illusion) then she sees a shadow of a person and turns around and uses her aretemis rod to attack the shadow.

- Zero and the chairman talk for alittle and (main point) Cross asked Zero if he would allow this student to the day class. The person that wants to enter is Ichiru (Zeros twin brother)

- She finds out it was Kaname and then Kaname was pretty calm even though she was still freaking out. He held her tight and asked if she was ok and what got her so worked up. So then she wanted to ask if Kaname was the one who tempered with her memory, but she couldnt and Kaname said " No matter what my feelings for you wont change."

- Then he said (something close to it) "I think you already know this but I love you and would take away all your miseries" Then he dissapeared Zero then comes around and asked if Kaname had anything to do with her memory. But she shook her head, and then Zero left eye was a blood color. Zero said he was ok.

-Then Zero visits Kaname in the moon dorm and Kaname asks Zero to come with him to his room, and then Zero qustions Kaname about his tempereing with Yuuki's memory and then Zero is banged into the wall by Kaname and he shoots the bloody rose gun at him and then Kaname let Zero suck his blood and Kaname said" Dont you ever forget who gave you this blood" (something close to it) then at the end the night class can tell Kaname's blood was spilt and Ichiru is at the end (Ichiru is the "master")

There are a few left out details not to many though I am sorry for mispells and stuff but I hope you enjoyed^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:17 pm
No, Ichiru's not the master. Senri's father is the master of the council and Ichiou and whatnot. Senri's father is Kaname's uncle, a Kuran like Kaname, which they reveal in Chapter 31.  

eternity_moonlight

sisu uwu

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:39 pm
eternity_moonlight
No, Ichiru's not the master. Senri's father is the master of the council and Ichiou and whatnot. Senri's father is Kaname's uncle, a Kuran like Kaname, which they reveal in Chapter 31.

Yes, Ichiou is the head of the council and Rido Kuran is the self-proclaimed head of the Kuran Clan. Ichiou just calls Rido "master" because he's a pureblood. The council are trying to get blood from him I think, something they could do with Kaname.

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games