Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
New Moon ? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:00 pm
What do u guys think Victoria had planned for Bella?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:37 pm
im not sure i want to know! what shes capable of... scares me a little, but maybe it will be explained in Eclipse confused  

edwardlover26

xAlyss The Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:41 pm
torturing her.. so maybe she was gonna bite bella and cause bella pain. something like that, and then kill her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:23 pm
I can't wait till the book comes out , i really want to find out D:  

Zelky

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:37 pm

I was thinking more than just crushing her bones. She probably was going to do that and ... I don't know. Rip her apart slowly ? Sounds like she would do that.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:33 pm
Think outside the box here, people!!! Victoria wanted Edward, not Bella. She wanted Bella to see what it was like to lose the one that she loved above all else. And that, ladies and gents, would have SUCKED/will sick if it's followed through. DON'T KILL EDWARD, STEPHENIE!!!  

starbrybaby

hiwhatsup195

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:35 pm
She was going to do things a lot worse then what James did to her, that's for sure.

((sorry if that doesn't help your answer))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:37 pm
starbrybaby
Think outside the box here, people!!! Victoria wanted Edward, not Bella. She wanted Bella to see what it was like to lose the one that she loved above all else. And that, ladies and gents, would have SUCKED/will sick if it's followed through. DON'T KILL EDWARD, STEPHENIE!!!

No, Victoria wanted to Kill Edward's mate because Edward Killed hers. she's not after Edward, well she kinda is, but she's after Bella more for revenge. Besides, i know she isn't going to kill Edward yet, she still has a forth, and maybe more, book to come out. It would be probably pretty boring if Edward died.  

hiwhatsup195

xAlyss The Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:04 pm
hiwhatsup195
starbrybaby

No, Victoria wanted to Kill Edward's mate because Edward Killed hers. she's not after Edward, well she kinda is, but she's after Bella more for revenge. Besides, i know she isn't going to kill Edward yet, she still has a forth, and maybe more, book to come out. It would be probably pretty boring if Edward died.

If Edward died I would be really mad/sad. :[  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:18 pm
Thnx guys so I have 2 wait til Eclipse this is not fair
its so much torture crying  

niecerpiecer

Fifii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:27 pm
to torment her to death of course  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:49 pm
xXxWakeMeUpInsidexXx
hiwhatsup195
starbrybaby

but if victoria decides edward might be easier she would go for him. more torture for the human. CAN'T WAIT!!!  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:04 pm
Hatsuharuluvr
xXxWakeMeUpInsidexXx
hiwhatsup195
starbrybaby

but if victoria decides edward might be easier she would go for him. more torture for the human. CAN'T WAIT!!!

I am goin 2 die waiting crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:17 pm
It scares me to think of what Victoria is capable of. I mean, she won't just kill Bella, she'll torture her. scaryscaryscary...  

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Josephine Falnor
It scares me to think of what Victoria is capable of. I mean, she won't just kill Bella, she'll torture her. scaryscaryscary...

yeah it is scary mmm I wonder what she would have done 2 her?  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff