Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Two .hack questions.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frost Leaf Withers

Clean Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:25 pm
when was it confirmed that Mia woke up in a field of aromatic grass when Elk woke her up? What series, game or book?

And when was it confired that Bear is an Author?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:23 am
I think Bear said he was an author in SIGN. I think he told Krim or something.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:03 am
1. If you are talking about AFTER Mia became Macha, and Kite had to unfortunately defeat her, then that is false. The party goes to Omega: Hidden Darkside Holy Ground to recover her from the Temptress Lover enemy that had the mute cat from .hack//SIGN (also named Macha).

However, if you are talking BEFORE, when Elk and Mia first met, I don't know. It seems unlikely, however, as Aromatic Grass restores Macha's data to Mia's body. She would turn into Macha right then and there. The only scene similar to the one you described is in .hack//GIFT on the .hack//QUARANTINE disk where Mia and Elk are laying in a field and Mia climbs on top of Elk and plants on right on him.

2. Bear said it directly.
Quoting .hack//Wiki
.hack//WIKI
In the real world, Bear is a famous author and novelist named Ryo Sakuma. He is the author of the acclaimed novel "Annwn" and is in his mid forties. Divorced from his wife, he is constantly pestered by his adult son, Teddy in The World, with demands for money, demands that he usually gives into. Following the events of SIGN, he became An Shoji's legal guardian, and is using his money to support her as she attends boarding school

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:27 pm
The Slate Scholar
It seems unlikely, however, as Aromatic Grass restores Macha's data to Mia's body. She would turn into Macha right then and there. The only scene similar to the one you described is in .hack//GIFT on the .hack//QUARANTINE disk where Mia and Elk are laying in a field and Mia climbs on top of Elk and plants on right on him.
No according to Wikipedia, Aromatic Grass DOES NOT restore Macha's data. more like a memory of the first person to show her kindness.  

Unenlagia23

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:10 pm
True. I do apologize. According to .hack//WIKI
.hack//WIKI
Aromatic Grass is used to represent Mia's feelings and memories of Tsukasa when she was Macha in .hack//SIGN.

In fact, upon further research, Mia's glitches in speech and behavior are caused by the server crashes associated with the defeat by the Eight Phases.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:27 pm
That's three questions Oo

Flaries

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:27 pm
But at least we answered them, partially...right?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:36 pm
Sure. :]  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:57 am
Knew it. >|  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:15 am
Never heard of the first one. Wonder if that has any water to it?

Maybe that's because I hate anything with "wiki" in it, though. XD; Then again, some .hack rumors get ridiculous. I remember the ones about GU1 before it came out. );

Destry

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:00 pm
Same here. Lawl.  
@Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items