Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Want Lucky Star Scanlations and Anime? Read This Post! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love me for this? lol
  Yes
  No
  Mabey
  Are you High???
View Results

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:29 pm
Hey people just letting you know if you wish to read the Scanlations of Lucky Star or watch the Anime subtitled without downloading, to Pm me and I will respond right away! *unless its 8am-4pm eastern time, Im sleeping then sence Im up all night ^_^**

Currently the:

Manga is up to Chapter 10
&
Anime is up to Episode 15

Right now I am currently working on finding a way to find the Lucky Star DS Rom Translated and a DS Emulator that works on these game's *the DS emulators are sadly not up to date like the other emulators are* So if I ever get more information on that I'll let you know!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:41 am
sadly, i doubt there will be a translated ds rom out there for quite a bit of time. although, if you can pm me, i can send youu a site to download the japanese one. the moe drill i believe. ( i dont think i can promote downloading stuff on gaia)

theres this thing called an R4 or and M3 for your ds. it comes in 1gb or 2gb and well... you can play moe drill on it. its just simple math (thats all i can get into untranslated since i cant read japanese). try looking it up, its very useful for playing games that you arent sure if you want to buy yet.  

Ultima_psycho

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:03 am
Ultima_psycho
sadly, i doubt there will be a translated ds rom out there for quite a bit of time. although, if you can pm me, i can send youu a site to download the japanese one. the moe drill i believe. ( i dont think i can promote downloading stuff on gaia)

theres this thing called an R4 or and M3 for your ds. it comes in 1gb or 2gb and well... you can play moe drill on it. its just simple math (thats all i can get into untranslated since i cant read japanese). try looking it up, its very useful for playing games that you arent sure if you want to buy yet.
User Image
Join the Official Lucky Star guild...

Every would work great until you get to the word based games, where you have to actively say the words into the microphone in Japanese.

...waiting for Episode 16 of Lucky Star now xP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:09 pm
I know the chances are slim of finding one, Actually A fully Translated Ocean Star for SNES was a small chance in hell for me too but I found it 3nodding whee xd but I know the chances are smaller sence lucky star is still new, actually I was more worried about finding a DS that worked lol think you can link me to it? Ill pm ya that question though because of the ToS and all well gatta go ja ne!  

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:49 pm
I got connections too. It's tough navigating the underworld! I could be your navigator! Not just for lucky star items but vast arrays of black market items!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:30 am
SamuraiHuynh
I got connections too. It's tough navigating the underworld! I could be your navigator! Not just for lucky star items but vast arrays of black market items!
User Image
Your dearest Kona-Mod...

Orly? Are these black Market items...easy to navigate to? Hehehe.

...has just triggered a flag, YAHOO!

Onicept
Captain

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:41 am
lol why not lol it will be awsome having some new sources lol specially sence most of my older ones *aka from like 5 years ago* are like...dead lol luckly I still have all the games before the liscensers pms'ed on a cd somewhere lol ...now to find it lol well gatta go now PM me sometime!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:34 am
I'd love to read some of the manga as I've only watched the anime. xp  

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:16 pm
I Am Mentis

PM me and Ill give you the link lol According to the ToS we are not allowed to post Scanlations, Roms, Emulators, or any other of that good stuff on the forums... crying but I can understand why though... dont wanna lose the sites to the PMS'ing buggers.... ninja stare lol even though this isnt liscenced here yet ya know? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:30 pm
Konata_Izumi_RP
I Am Mentis

PM me and Ill give you the link lol According to the ToS we are not allowed to post Scanlations, Roms, Emulators, or any other of that good stuff on the forums... crying but I can understand why though... dont wanna lose the sites to the PMS'ing buggers.... ninja stare lol even though this isnt liscenced here yet ya know? xd

Easy.

They don't want to get sued.  

GeebusKermas
Crew

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:21 am
ok PM on it's way
I understand the rules 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:56 pm
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh
User Image
Your dearest Kona-Mod...

Orly? Are these black Market items...easy to navigate to? Hehehe.

...has just triggered a flag, YAHOO!

Yes, hehehe.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:26 am
0ceanBlue
Konata_Izumi_RP
I Am Mentis

Easy.

They don't want to get sued.

I know that too lol I just wanted to call them PMS'ing buggers lol aka the liscensers *sp?* I like that saying lol PMS'ing buggers lol 3nodding whee though I do support helping the creator of the series the extreams some people go to are annoying thus why I love Megatokyo so much they actually put their manga on a website for people to read instead of getting the book and its actually further ahead, I think they do it because they know its more publicity and people will buy it more if they like it enough ya know? hard to explain but yeah lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:32 am
I'm reading some of the manga at the moment biggrin  

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points

Zarkos Bloodlord

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:40 pm
Can anyone really tell me where i can DL the manga because i feel that i lost half of the things that really happens in Lucky Star crying if anyone have info plz PM....  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff