HUGE SPOILER. 7th book ending SPOILER!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rand-Alth0r

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:40 am
Dear god harry lived!!!
the last word in the book is not scar but it about his scar.
Dumbledore iplanned his death, the stars have kids and hehe they have kids and omg too much to take in...im going to have a panick attack...poor hedwig and dobby
lol
snapes good. that surprised me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:35 am
Dumbledore isn't alive... confused

Edit: Could you possibly be referring to when Harry walked into the headmaster's office? 'Cause he saw Dumbledore's portrait in there...  

__penguin__

x X Cissy x Black X x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:01 am
You try to spoil the ending and you screw it up anyway. xDDDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:23 pm
SPOILERS (of course)

Wow, that's second in horrible-ness only to the random guys in front of the book store that were screaming, "SNAPE KILLS HERMIONE!!!" (Which is false).

1. What's so surprising about Harry living? I actually believed he would.
2. Dumbledore's not alive. He's dead. Dumbledore (when ALIVE) said so himself that you can't bring the dead back.
3. The kids thing, you should specify. You make it sound as if Dumbledore has kids.
4. WHAT ABOUT FRED?! OR TONKS OR LUPIN?! Not that Hedwig and Dobby are any better, but seriously, at least Fred, Tonks, and Lupin died fighting compared to Hedwig who's owner just couldn't protect her.  

AtreeX

Salty Cat

The Chronokinetic King

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:35 pm
AtreeX
SPOILERS (of course)

Wow, that's second in horrible-ness only to the random guys in front of the book store that were screaming, "SNAPE KILLS HERMIONE!!!" (Which is false).

2. Dumbledore's not alive. He's dead. Dumbledore (when ALIVE) said so himself that you can't bring the dead back.
3. The kids thing, you should specify. You make it sound as if Dumbledore has kids.
4. WHAT ABOUT FRED?! OR TONKS OR LUPIN?! Not that Hedwig and Dobby are any better, but seriously, at least Fred, Tonks, and Lupin died fighting compared to Hedwig who's owner just couldn't protect her.
I agree, funny about the fake hermione spoiler though. Sadly hedwig was the only one that couldnt go down brave, but it was an owl that couldnt defend in the cage so i could understand(though i wouldnt of minded if it jkr made hedwig take out someones eyes before death). Dobby on the other had could walk,talk, and saved everyone from dying but got stabbed at the last second....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:47 pm
RIP Severus Snape. Cause he is why Harry got as far as he did, and he had a really hard life, and it ended WAY TO EFFING SOON. He was supposed to hook up with Hermione (I SHIP HG/SS PROUDLY)  

LoveSnivellus

Rand-Alth0r

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:10 pm
__penguin__
Dumbledore isn't alive... confused

Edit: Could you possibly be referring to when Harry walked into the headmaster's office? 'Cause he saw Dumbledore's portrait in there...

haha
im well aware of the fact that dumbledores dead xd
freakn fred. i miss him. and i was surprised when tonks and lupin were dead sad but harry's the godfather!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:13 pm
x X Cissy x Black X x
You try to spoil the ending and you screw it up anyway. xDDDDD

lol i did screw up and noticed too late. i meant to say harrys alive and put harry AND dubmledore...lol but hey it said spoiler so im just communicating wink  

Rand-Alth0r

sparkie142000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:57 am
this sounds so neat i can't wait till my book comes, i live on an island and have no book stores hear. i had to pre-order it.... wahoooo,  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:51 pm
sparkie142000
this sounds so neat i can't wait till my book comes, i live on an island and have no book stores hear. i had to pre-order it.... wahoooo,

yeah...funny though...
now that im done i still feel like i have no sense of accomplishment...i really am pretty bummed that its over. i love how it ended and loved every SINGLE part of it but...its sad its over  

Rand-Alth0r

covo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:07 pm
I was so happy that Harry lived and I loved the ending so much that I almost cried.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:53 pm
i cant belive Fred died it must have been hard for george!  

FoxyDragon17

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:00 pm
I can't believ Tonks and Lupin died. And they had just had a son too. Also, I'm still very upset about Fred. I was the first one in my family to finish the book (it only took me 6 or 7 hours) and I was just sitting there crying and none of them knew why. Hahaha, now they're reading it.

Long live George Weasley's Ear...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:51 am
I was so wrong about Snape. I opposed the truth for several months. xd  

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

hfblawiehybfwaeluhf

Dapper Gekko

8,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:41 pm
AtreeX
SPOILERS (of course)

You forgot about Madeye...*cries* so many good people died...I still can't blieve that Fred died in the way he did....and I know we find out that Lupin's kid is happy enough being a big part of Harry's family....but they (Lupin and Tonks) died like right after he was born...despite all the bad things....well the only good thing besides Voldy's death was that Oliver Wood makes a re-appearace...hehe  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff