Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
How many guys do you know read the Twilight series? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Yamato Sargosa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:24 pm
How many guys do you know read the Twilight series? I mean I look throught some of the guild and all i found was female members, maybe I'm not looking hard enough but yeah if your a guy and you like the twilight members hang out on this thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:26 am
i only know one guy who reads it...  

edwardlover26

Fifii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:39 am
i only know one, and i know of him, my friend jasper hales love's twin brother emmett.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:57 pm
All the guys I know have taken a stance against it. Their all mad because Edward is perfect.  

lost_smile

Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:50 pm
I, starter of 'Boys Reading Twilight=Bad?' Thread.

I also know two other guys who also read the book.
Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:50 pm
well epitaph i think we should get more boys to read it theres nothing wrong with the book, and edward isnt perfect, by the way, he wouldnt of left bella for those five months, even though he was hunting whats her name, its easier to defend your own territory then to venture out onto some ones own, but hes close to perfect, ill give him that, but yeahi say more guys should get to reading twilight.  

Captain Yamato Sargosa

Sinabro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:33 am
I know of one guy and he said it was a wonderful book ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:15 am
Well, I know you *points to the creator of the thread*, and Epitaph, and I have a friend IRL and on Gaia who reads them avidly, my IRL friend Remy has shown interest in reading them, and my brother knows the story but hasn't read them.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

~Viva~Per~Amore~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:34 am
I only know one guy who has read it. He is my sister's friend and he said he liked it and currently he has another one of my sister's books that he needs to give back to her. I should remind my sister about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:39 am
I know one.  

Swiss Melon

xalwaysxwinterx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:09 pm
i only know two, one on my swim team, one from school...haha, guys SHOULD read twiight...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:18 pm
I know two in real life, one on the Lexicon, and two others on the Lexicon I don't really talk to but are more acquaintances. Oh, I almost forgot my cousin...he just started reading it and says he likes it. He reads Nicholas Sparks books too xD  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Evil_Angels_08

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:58 am
i got my best guy friend to read it, my best friends boyfriend, one of my friends brothers, and since i tried reading twilight in the middle of class, my teachers would rip it off from me and read it xD sometimes, my teachers would let us do wutever we wanted and they would sit down and read it. i feel so special. so yea, i got all my teachers hooked on it, my friends boyfriends and a few of my friends. xD yay!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:34 pm
My boyfriend reads it, in fact he stole Eclipse from me :0
We fight over who gets Edward biggrin  

Amanore

[Lonely.heart.singing]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:44 pm
I don't know any guy that reads It.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash