Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Medieval Jousting!!((Open to all, Knights needed!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:07 pm

In the intriguing world of Kings, Knights, and Jousting lies a story of action, adventure, romance, and revenge. Knights from all around the kingdom have come to show off their skills and show their loyalty to their King. Crowds gather to watch and let go of their fears and stresses of life. A King and his daughter sit on their thrones, watching and hoping that with this festival the kingdom will be pulled together with loyalty and kinship to make it through the end of the war with the dark kingdom that neighbors them to the south. Join in the story and become a defender of this righteous kingdom.

((Yes I never mentioned the name of the kingdom but I can't think of one just yet so if you join, I'll figure one out.))

((P.S. if you are a Knight, please make sure your flag colors are different from the others. We don't want people getting confused!))

Name: Isabella Tourlet
Title: Princess
If Knight, colors of flag:NA
A few words to describe character: Loving, Beautiful, Hopeless romantic.
Appearance:User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:07 pm

(Do I have to marry the princess if I win?)

Krusadin

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:12 pm

((No. You don't have to.))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:17 pm

Knights flag was grey as the stormclouds and decorated with a silvery bloom of lotus. The cape she wore was also grey and so was the noble mount. Her face didn't show under the hood of her cape.
When she entered the kingdom she looked varily around her...Joust, huh?

Krusadin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:48 am

(Oh, come on! sad )
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:13 am

Name: Harken
Title: Knight, Sir
Description: Blonde hair covers his face. Shoulder pads produce with sharp spikes. His armor is ebony and he is stalwart. He has a shield, gladius and tomohawk when not jousting. (I'll see if I can't find a pic)
Flag: Green, White, and Orange (Ireland lol) with an orange and black shield in the middle.

irishdawg69

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:22 am

(I never posted a pro...Hope that doesen't bother anyone)
She got off from her horse and now walked alongside with it. She passed a fountain, decorated with an angel statue.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:40 am

(I didn't know if I should or send it to her..oh well.)

Harken walks through the gates, leading his horse. His black armor clinked as he walked and his hair shown in the light. His eyes were a dark brown and glanced all over the place. He noticed another knight ahead of him. "Good day." Harken smiled a bit after the greeting.

irishdawg69

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:47 am

The knight in grey cape bowed with her thin, white hand on her heart. Some blonde hair fell out the hood.
"I salute you, my noble colleague"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:04 am

Harken smiled, returning the bow. "Why do you hide your face?" Harken said quickly, regretting it. He was always too quick to speak. "My apologies, it is not my right to ask." Harken sighed and turned to his horse, whispering something about being foolish.

irishdawg69

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:08 am

The knight didn't answer, instead took off her hood and revealed the face of an angel, at least what he thought. Her eyes were blue, skin pale and mouth tiny, red as rose. However, a scar went across her left eye, shattering the perfection, giving her the look of a broken doll.
"Forgive me my rudeness. I am Elisa, heir of the b*****d knight, Illumi"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:14 am

Harken looked to see her face and almost lost his jaw to his feet. An angel in reality? "Uh..nice to meet you Elisa." Harken bowed his head a bit. Oh yeah, my name.. He quickly thought. "My name..is.." shoot, what's my name?.. "..Harken. My father was Captain of the Guard of a small city. Otherwise I have no claim, and am merely a poor fool with a sword." Harken smiled slightly.

irishdawg69

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:31 am

"I am not ashamed to admit that poverty brought me here. I need gold, otherwise I will die. All my heritage was taken away as a payment for a debt...But that's another story. If we have the same goal, may I ask you to walk with me to the castle? I will register for the joust there"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:17 am

Harken stumbled on his words, "O-of course. It would be my pleasure." Harken thought to himself, My pleasure? Heh, why don't you just tell her she's beautiful now and save yourself the embarassment later.. "Yeah I need the money as well. Plus...I have no home since the bandits..." Harken realized he was ranting and stopped.

irishdawg69

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:23 am

"We shall go together then"
She mounted her horse and paced it to match his speed.
Her hood was pulled up again, propably to hide her scar.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff