Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Moving Famlies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blablablacat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:28 pm
I have this one sim named Sock-man Fire who lives alone. I recently moved him out of his house into the bin. *dun dun DUN* Anyway... He lives in Strangetown but I want him to live in Veronaville. Is there any way to move individual families from one neighborhood to another?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:39 am
I think what you have to do is move him into a house, move the house to the lots and houses bin, and then you can set his house, with him in it, there. I haven't tried it myself, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Hope that helps.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:52 am
ive done that! just move the lot/house he is in to the lots and houses bin (like entervixen said) and then when you go into the town you want to move the sim in it will show up in the lots and houses bin, and just put it where you want it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:41 pm
Thank you. *big grin* I have decided to keep him where he is but I will keep that in mind.  

Blablablacat

randomchild91

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:48 pm
ya. I did that a couple times. Just make sure if it's a teen with a GF/BF that u get them 2 break up...I had that issue where one girl's old BF in veronaville wanted 2 break-up with her but she moved to Pleasantview. xp oh, and any memories of the guy that the neighbours have won't go away. unless u use a cheat I guess.  
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games