Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
I am adopting up to 5 girls. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myscio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:43 am
USER NAME: Myscio
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Female. (Guys are to demanding most of the time....)
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 5
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : hmmmm....6-8 hours.... I live in Hawaii so ya....
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I LOVE reading but i am a movie goer. Fav book series: Sword Of Truth and Wheel of Time. Fav movies: FinalFantasy Advent Children (it looks soooo real.....) and 300 (very historical.)
NOTES: I am a Sealed provider. I have gold for the begining of the month BUT I also will give MCs to my adoped kids for no charge at all ^_^

I am a kind person who likes to help people out. Talk to me I am not afraid of anything you could possibly say ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:39 pm
plz adopt me
my profile was hacked and i'm starting from scratch i wasn't on gaia for very long either
pm me plz if u wish to adopt me or if ud like to send a friend request heart  

IXI Pyro_Vixen IXI

Myscio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:18 am
there is one. any others??? like i said i am a sealed provider, so that means that almost EVERY munth i may hand out a sealed envelope. i sell these for 12k EACH!. i sell about 30 in 14 days withe extra left over ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:41 am
I would like to get adopted smile I pmed you also  

The_Santa_Boy

Myscio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:55 pm
theres 2  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:17 am
can i be adopted plzzzz i dont understand evrything and im quite bored all the time cause all my frwiends are offline most of the time.
i would most lovely appreciate it too since you are probably one of the nicest people im goin to meet  

lGhostt

Divine Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Myscio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:31 am
ok theres 3 ^ ^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:50 pm
Hey i already have a Thread but no one wants to adopt this little Kitsune Magician girl, would you pweasr heart  

Saera of the Ninja

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:48 pm
Hey i am also a vampire along wiht being a kitsune Magician ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:28 pm
Wat are yougirls doing, cmon ur worth better than that, us girls have to stick together!! Please Im a noob and all I see is people owning people not cool, and also "I got hacked" is the worse excuze ever and you can tell bcuz ur car is so beautiful oh and also the blue dress you have is worth a couple of 100s so shut it already ur desprate for money, I begged 4 money wen I was new and they were all mean to me, this has to change this sucks cuz ur all caving in to the free money... surprised h PLZZZZZZ Adopt me I got hacked" tell them the truth cuz I dont buy it!! Peace and holler you ***!!  

polatium

yingfa93

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:14 am
Adopt me?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:22 am
polatium
Wat are yougirls doing, cmon ur worth better than that, us girls have to stick together!! Please Im a noob and all I see is people owning people not cool, and also "I got hacked" is the worse excuze ever and you can tell bcuz ur car is so beautiful oh and also the blue dress you have is worth a couple of 100s so shut it already ur desprate for money, I begged 4 money wen I was new and they were all mean to me, this has to change this sucks cuz ur all caving in to the free money... surprised h PLZZZZZZ Adopt me I got hacked" tell them the truth cuz I dont buy it!! Peace and holler you ***!!

Actually people do try to spam you quite often once you hav a certain amount of gold.

2 different people hav tried 2 spam me yesterday:
1 person pretending to be an admin:
We are sorry to inform you that your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaian Moderator, we don’t normally ask for this information but to clear your report we must. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested. If you do not fill out the information before you log out, the result will be a permanent ban from Gaia. If you were offline when you received this message, you have been given 15 minutes to reply to this message as of the time you logged in.

Username:

Password:

Email:
Once your account has been verified that it is free of any faults, your e-mail provider will be notified. We thank you for your cooperation.

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online ToS. Additionally, please do not submit this form multiple times, abuse this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information. Thank you for your cooperation. Sorry for this disturbance and please also take all of your items off the market for it will make it faster and easier for our staff. Your password will be set to GAIA123 and instantly change it again when you log back in.

REPORT 423.738.435.889.349.

And another trying to get a gift wrapped trade  

yingfa93

icequelle

6,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:59 am
is the offer still open? ^^
I also want to be adopted ^^ if its okay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:50 am