Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Harry Potter and the secret mission of the american agent

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u have the new book
  no
  yes
  soon
View Results

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:00 pm
ok so here it is a new type of roll playing

in this one ther is a story but only the plot begining and end

the plot: this is a story of a american agent that was sent in between books 5 and 6 to destroy a base that was a threat to national security.

the begining: Leon S Kennedy goes on a mission to destroy a base that is makeing a new dark weppon and voldamort and the death eaters r garding this place leon will fight and stuf to finish this misson

the end: Something will happen to leon and his mission might pass or might not

the rules: u can not kill voldamort, snipe, dumadore, harry potter, or anyone who lives to book 6 (half blood prince) yea i know this is dumb but i think it is worth a shot. also harry is not in this mission and will never be in it. u can make your character u can be the following Death eater, Minstery Gard (one of the elites) or u can be a Mugal (one who can not use magic)

profiles: follow me

name- Leon s Kennedy
age-27
race-Mugal
weppons- (only wand if u use magic) tmp, mine thrower, stricker, blacktail, killer 7, flash gernades, flame gernades, and gernades and semi auto sniper rifle
abilitys-(u use magic abilitys only if u use magic) {o yea unlimited abilitys} Mind block *blocks some mind spells with will power* long life *takes a lot of damage* body armor *o yea mugals can get armor and metals that have magic spells in it to protect them* graple hook, taekwondo,kun-foo, jusue, (all fighting stuf) and knif combat

ok who wants to join  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:58 pm
im a huge resident evil fan..and i like the hp series...but dude come on.........i have never even thought about mixing them this is just..........  

coreykill

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:07 pm
I thought that you'd come to join...For a moment I doubted your sanity.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games