*SPOILER* 3 questions about the 7th book, have already read

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:29 pm
Basically, i have these three simple questions

1) Were there actually 8 parts of Voldies, soul, meaning 7 splits?
2) Was that baby that Harry saw in his vision of Dumby the soul of voldy?
3) (Taken from mugglenet)
Quote:
JKR has said "There is a character who does manage, in desperate circumstances, to do magic quite late in life, but that is very rare..."
now... if there is this character, who is it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:46 pm
also, is Hermione left-handed? In the scene in the Lovegood's house, Harry held her hand with his left hand. That means that she used her wand with her left hand since her right hand was occupied with Harry. O.O I never knew that she was left handed. Maybe its an error... *runs to HP1 to see which hand she used*  

I need a username

The Chronokinetic King

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:17 pm
heres what i think
1-yeah 8 if you count the very small amount left in his own body
2-i think personally it was a mixture of voldy and harry because of the connection that used to exist
3-I dont know who it could be, if it wasnt for the "late in life part" i could guess that it was petunia, and that she was the one that snapped the twig above her head on a accidental burst without her knowing as a kid.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:35 pm
Hasumi_Makimoto
heres what i think
1-yeah 8 if you count the very small amount left in his own body
2-i think personally it was a mixture of voldy and harry because of the connection that used to exist
3-I dont know who it could be, if it wasnt for the "late in life part" i could guess that it was petunia, and that she was the one that snapped the twig above her head on a accidental burst without her knowing as a kid.

1- that is what i was thinking
2- i think it might just be Voldemorts, and harry is, of course, representing his own soul... he is choosing which is going to die
3- i think she forgot that she said it  

agrab0ekim

AtreeX

Salty Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:04 pm
agrab0ekim

Quote:
JKR has said "There is a character who does manage, in desperate circumstances, to do magic quite late in life, but that is very rare..."

Even though I'm too late, I feel like answering this.

1) Yep. The seven planned splits (diary, ring, locket, cup, diadem, Nagini) and Harry.
2) It never said what it was, but I think it was probably him.
3) Um, maybe she means Molly Weasley? So far, she's never done any really serious magic until she dueld Bellatrix. Actually, no, I think it might be Aberforth? He sorta laid low for a while. I don't really know, to be honest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:11 pm
3) Um, maybe she means Molly Weasley? So far, she's never done any really serious magic until she dueld Bellatrix. Actually, no, I think it might be Aberforth? He sorta laid low for a while. I don't really know, to be honest. eek

but we knew Molly can do some serious magic, the only new thing is that she killed a person, but all can do it, as long as they mean to (she implied it was a hard thing to do)
as for Abeforth, he is magical, but i think his wand was broken or something (for that thing with the goat)  

agrab0ekim

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:56 am
agrab0ekim

Quote:

there were 8 souls of voldemort. i think the thing he saw was voldemort.
i dont kno the last one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:34 am
agrab0ekim

Quote:

1) The ring, the diadem, the cup, riddle's diary, the locket, Harry, Nagini, and then finally Voldemort himself.

I see 8 there.

2) I think it was Voldemort, and he was dying.

3) I'd say it was probably Dumbledore. Something about the Kings Cross area just made me wonder about dumbledore. We knew he was dead, but he seems to survive in more ways than one. The portrait in the headmaster's office AND somewhere within Harry. It seems strange to me.  

SionaRedhawk

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:04 pm
SionaRedhawk
agrab0ekim

Quote:

1) The ring, the diadem, the cup, riddle's diary, the locket, Harry, Nagini, and then finally Voldemort himself.

I see 8 there.

2) I think it was Voldemort, and he was dying.

3) I'd say it was probably Dumbledore. Something about the Kings Cross area just made me wonder about dumbledore. We knew he was dead, but he seems to survive in more ways than one. The portrait in the headmaster's office AND somewhere within Harry. It seems strange to me.

but dumby can do magic, without much effort  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:40 pm
1)>> Wasn't e able to come back using one of the horcruxes though? I mean he took his blood wouldn't that be like he only took part of the part of the soul he left in harry into himself, or perhaps when he did come back he didn't have a soul,only a mere fragment of it because of the remaining horcruxes?

2) No, it was not.

3) The character was Petunia, didn't they mention in the epilogue that their cousin was kissing Teddy? I think it was James that said that, in any case who was V-girl? I can't remember her name but it was a V right just like Vernon's name, I can't think of anyone else who'd fit the profile of James' cousin. But, no it was NOT Petunia who broke the branch it WAS Snape, it said in the book he said "No, it wasn't me" he lied to her' or something like that. But I think it was her (who had magic) she just didn't embrace it she told herself NOT to because ti was wrong right? maybe...well in any case maybe dudly had kids and one was a girl who was named V something and she was the one who got the wizard gene or something @.@
<<  

Monster-Kun

4,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items