Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
12/21/2012 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dusting0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:20 pm

The world was predicted to end on this day and it has begun now. Everyone is involved in hysteria, mass chaos and destruction as everything happens at once. The world's poles have shifted dramatically. A giant meteor is about to crash into the Earth's ocean. Nuclear warheads have been launched on each capitol city of the world, including some major non-capitol cities. Naturally, people will find a way to survive as this day is sure to be the end of humanity. Survival is a must today.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:25 pm

There are a few rules you must follow in order to play:

1) Do not god-mode. If you do, I'll god-mode back and you won't like it.
2) Be nice and curteous to other players. Including me.
3) Don't hog the role-play. Be open and allow new characters into the fun and interact with everyone if you can. If you can't, allow them to still have fun on their own or find a way to let them join you.
4) You can have up to four characters. However, this many characters is probably going to be hard to do, so I reccommend no more than two. Also, if you make four characters, make sure you play all of them.
5) Since it is the day of death and destruction, killing is allowed. Make sure that you don't god-mode and kill somebody else without express permission from somebody else. If you get that permission, please post in parentheses that you have the other player's permission. You may also kill off a character of your own if you wish.
6) No R-rated material. If you don't do it in public, don't do it here.
7) Your first posts must include your profile for your characters and a basic introduction to your character's life before you start the chaos. Please do this, it would provide just a bit more information and depth to your character than just running from the chaos in your first sentence (although it's fine to be running from chaos at the start so long as you can provide a little depth into your character, that's all I ask).
cool Please enjoy yourself. If you have any questions or tips, send me a PM.

dusting0

dusting0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:28 pm

You can play a whomever you wish, but you must state this in order to have a character:

Name
Sex
(yes it matters!)
Appearance
Bio
Special Traits

Note: You can be any kind of creature. Be it anthropomorphic, human, zombie raised from a virus caused by the deadly science that helps to eliminate the population, vampire (please be good if you don't mind. Sucking blood is allowed, just make sure you have permission before you hurt somebody), or elf, or giant. You can be anything. List that under the Special Traits section.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:46 pm

Name: Joshua Dorn
Sex: Male
Location in the World: Los Angeles, California, USA
Appearance: Joshua is 6'0" and 200 pounds. He has white hair that is short and parted in the center. He wears a fancy digital watch, white tee-shirt under his pale icy blue button-up overshirt which is unbuttoned. He wears khaki cargo pants and some expensive white sneakers. His eyes are also pale icy blue.
Bio: He is a hard-working CEO of a large corporation in L.A. and he makes plenty of money. He lives in an estate mansion that overlooks the Hollywood Hills. He is a widow of wife Annie Dorn, and looks after his kids, Dustin and Kristin.
Special Traits: He, like his children are anthro-wolves. He however, is an Arctic Wolf in shape and color.

Name: Dustin Dorn
Appearance: Dustin is 5'8" and 140 pounds. He wears baggy jeans and a brown polo with various colored blue stripes on the chest. He wears sandals and his hair is black and slicked back. His eyes are an amber color, all of his phyiscal traits come from his mother's side of the family.
Bio: He is the older of the two of Joshua's kids. The three of them are rich, but not snobby. He is an excellent student and was once offered an Extra role on a big Hollywood movie, but he turned it down because it wasn't his type of thing. He watches after his sister, who has a close bond with him.
Special Traits: He is a black anthro-wolf similar to a Grey Wolf in shape, but black in color.

Name: Kristin Dorn
Sex: Female
Appearance: She is 5'3" and 120 pounds. She wears a pink tee shirt over her cargo pants. She wears regular pink-laced tennis shoes on her black shoes. She has a pendant with a locket on her necklace at all times. It has a picture of the whole family in it. She has icy blue eyes and mid-back length flowing white hair.
Bio: She is the younger of Joshua's kids and has a great bond with Dustin. The two of them are always together hanging out and he looks after her, but she often causes some trouble. She means good, however, but she doesn't always cause it to happen. She is usually sad because of her mother's recent death.
Special Trait: She is an anthro-wolf. She is Arctic Wolf in shape and size.

dusting0

dusting0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:01 pm

"Take care of your sister while I'm gone now, Dustin. I want you two ready for vacation when I get back from the office." Joshua smiled, ruffling his son's hair as he headed out the door.

"I will, Dad. Have a great day at work." Dustin stood proudly to show his shirt to his father, "How's my shirt?"

"It looks good, son. Your mother would be so proud of you." Joshua missed Annie. It was like yesterday she had been with him, enjoying their meals together and having fun together. Now she was gone, killed by a drunk driver. That's the price for living in such a populated city though, right? Joshua smiled at his son. "I'm almost late for work. I'll see ya tonight when I get off, okay?"

"Bye Daddy!" Kristin came in from the breakfast table and waved good-bye to her father. She knew she was too old to keep calling him Daddy, but it made her feel special each and every time. She hugged her father and he stepped out of the door for now. He'd be back tonight for supper.

Dustin turned to his sister. She looked a lot like her mother, only she wasn't a black wolf. She had her father's looks, but her mother's looks as well. She definitely was like her mother in how she acted, but she definitely wasn't as calm as their mother had been. Dustin smiled. "C'mon, sis. Let's go play a game together upstairs."

Kristin smiled. "Okay, bro! Let's go!" And together the two of them left and began to go up the stairs to play a classic game on their Playstation 4. It was a birthday present from their father last year, but it was still running smoothly, despite the occasional mess-up. Of course, they never minded it. They always had fun together. Kristin couldn't remember a day without her brother having fun with her. Saturdays were always more fun.

It was the Christmas season again for them, and they were bored with searching the house for their presents like they did every year. Their father always hid them so well. As Joshua headed out towards his luxury class car, he half-smiled, remembering he had hid them in the pool house outside, a place the kids would never look. He headed into the car and drove off to work.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:37 pm

Name: Gongon
Location in the world: LA, California, USA
Appearance: Silver fur, beige skin, black eyes, a pair of black shorts
Bio: A rare albino gorilla, the nuclear energies in the zoo which contained him increased his intelligence to that of a human. He escaped the zoo and now seeks to find a purpose in life.
Special Traits: Being a gorilla first and a person second, he can has a bit of natural precognito. His strength allows him to lift half a ton at best. He is naturally good at survival due to his animal instincts.

Gongon walked about the alleys. "Human city very filthy. Need find way to get home. Or find new home..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

dusting0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:54 am

Josh drove the car down the back roads, trying his hardest to avoid this traffic. Oddly enough, today there didn't seem to be hardly any at all. He saw a white gorilla/person pass into the alley next to him. Being generous and wondering about this new creature that happened to pass by, Joshua wondered if he had seen any others driving lately. He had taken note that the radio wasn't working, static filling every station. He stopped at the alley, rolled the window down, and called out.

"Hey, you goin' somewhere? Need a ride?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:30 pm

"I would go somewhere, but I don't know where to go."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

dusting0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:43 pm

Joshua smiled big at the creature. He would just take him home and leave him with the kids, so they had somebody to watch over them while he was gone.

Josh really was gullible. This creature could've been a serial killer and he'd have still been nice because he didn't know this guy, but saw he could use a little help.

"Well, hop on in. I got a place for ya to stay at."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:55 pm

Name: Dwayne Jonhson a.k.a Dough Boi
Location in the World: Compton, Californai, USA
Appearance: User Image
Bio: A member of the notorius gang called the Crips
Special Traits: can shoot two guns at a time and some how talk to animal

King Yoshimitsu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:05 pm

Name Raven
Sex : Female
Location in the World (yes it matters!) LA, California, USA
Appearance :User Image
Bio : she was experamented on, she is part cat, she escaped the lab and ran away, she seeks to find friends and people who wouldnt care if she was different
Special Traits: Hipnotic eyes, soft singing voice, strength and abilities of all type cats
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:07 pm

Gongon smiled. "Thanks a million. These streets are filthy." He hopped in the back and buckled up. "So how ya doing today?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:11 pm

she hides her ears under a hat, she puts on sunglasses on to cover her golden eyes, her nails were the color of purple, they change depending on her mood, she sighs and walks on the sidewalk, wearing a black trench coat, it covers her tail and her body, she keeps it closed, she looks around, it was soon getting darker
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:58 pm

Josh began to drive off, passing a woman in a black trenchcoat on the street. She looked pretty shady, and Josh knew dropping this other man off at his house wasn't going to leave much time to get to work, but he couldn't help but stop to ask if she had seen anybody else in the neighborhood. It was so quiet, Josh was almost scared now.

"Excuse me, miss." He pulled up beside her. "Have you seen anybody else around town today? It's been kinda quiet."

dusting0

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:00 pm

"I agree. The sight of an empty city is most disconcerting." He shifted in the seat. Being a gorilla, he wasn't used to the confines of a car.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff