Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoutarou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:38 pm
GVP is free my hmong ppl and never 4get HMONG PRYDE 4 LYFE  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:31 pm
Haha. That's cool. I think. But I'm not too informed of things so I guess if he's free then he's free.  

Ayame Tokomi
Vice Captain

Ke_Lanh_Lung

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:05 am
lol, i never went there to put the signs up at the place where they did the thingy.... i dont know wat you call that but yeah.. haha, i was too lazy to do that....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:08 am
To me, he is just another person. His freedom is only another person that has been freed from the stocks. Though he may be called our General, he is nothing for me to be rejoicing about for his freedom.  

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

oOtraciOo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:40 pm
wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:40 am
this guy is hmong neutral  

Li Mu Bui

yeerumchupongismylove

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:18 pm
The case isn't closed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:28 pm
Hmm. I really don't understand. I listen to my grandparents when they talk about it. But I don't get it? Ehh... I'm too white washed.
Was General Vang Pao that important.?  

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

secrt_azn_man

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:34 pm
hmmm....interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:27 pm
AutumnsRain
Hmm. I really don't understand. I listen to my grandparents when they talk about it. But I don't get it? Ehh... I'm too white washed.

Yeah, the guy was important (to the older generations mostly though, some of us younger generation not really pay attention)

He joined the French army to protect the hmong from the Japanese invasion during the French indochina war during WWII, had friendly ties to the Laotian king, and helped to recruit us hmong people to help the US with the Vietnam war and the Ho Chi Mihn trail. With us joining and aiding the US army, our people were able to get food, clothing, and a place to stay temporarily at before the refugee camps called Long Tieng (also known as Long Cheng or Looj Ceeb)  

silver_avenger

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:24 am
silver_avenger
AutumnsRain

Yeah, the guy was important (to the older generations mostly though, some of us younger generation not really pay attention)

He joined the French army to protect the hmong from the Japanese invasion during the French indochina war during WWII, had friendly ties to the Laotian king, and helped to recruit us hmong people to help the US with the Vietnam war and the Ho Chi Mihn trail. With us joining and aiding the US army, our people were able to get food, clothing, and a place to stay temporarily at before the refugee camps called Long Tieng (also known as Long Cheng or Looj Ceeb)

Oh wow. that helped.
why thank you. mrgreen  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces