Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Cup

Back to Guilds

A place to talk with and race other Rallyers and once in a while there's a tournament. 

Tags: Rally, Tournament, Racing 

Reply The Dragon Cup
Welcome to The Dragon Cup!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluDragon35
Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:18 am
Welcome to The Dragon Cup!

As the creator of The Dragon Cup, I would like to personally thank you for participating!

I'm certain when I say that we are the oldest and most respected tournament on gaia! And we couldn't have become so without your participation and feedback! We hope to continue to evolve into something that can be fun for everyone!

My Aspirations for the Cup
I want this tournament to be a free-for-all with the elites of Rally vying for the right to say that they are the fastest driver on Gaia. I want this tournament to be recognized as "THE" tournament of Gaian Rally. The Superbowl of Rally, the US Open of Rally, the most highly respected Rally tournament on Gaia! I want racers who strive to be better and who strive to win to want to be the best! I want this tournament to be the culmination of all those aspirations and be the place where those dreams can be made to happen!

We originally made this tournament to look for fast racers who we could race with and learn from. So that we could be better racers ourselves. I want that reason to be the reason for all those who participate in the tournament. Its for the pure love of Rally and the drive to always be better, not for the prize money (it is a sweet little treat though. wink ). That is my passion for Rally, it is my passion for the tournament, and I hope it will become your passion as well. And maybe, just maybe, if that passion can spread, Rally may become one of Gaia's most beloved games and the DC will become the pinnacle of it all. Even when battle comes out (okay, I know I'm deluding myself with that one, but one can dream. xd ).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:28 am
Blu there is no way this tournament won't go big, its too awsome not too!
W00t post ten! I'm eligable!  

person from heaven and he

Cop-Ecat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:41 am
Ice_Hunter
Blu there is no way this tournament won't go big, its too awsome not too!
W00t post ten! I'm eligable!

I'm eligable too XD [Post 11]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:18 pm
since im not entirely new to this guild... hi!

post 8  

SparkR0ck3r

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Masked Racer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:13 am
Why is everyone posting the number of posts they have? It keeps track of how many posts you've made in the members section.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:48 pm
damn i heard about this cup before i even got good at racing so i know its already big  

fywo _ nanyo-

The Dragon Cup

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff