Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Did it ever just kill it for you that...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zerorush87

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:19 am
In Sailor Moon SuperS not a single person questions the sudden appearence of a Circus tent in the middle of town so huge that it dwarfs every other building in the area? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:24 am
It's anime. It's not supposed to be possible in the realm of physics or reality. This is why no one ever puts it together that Sailor Moon, who wears no mask and has the same hair style as Usagi, is Usagi, despite the fact that everyone knows who Sailor Moon is.  

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

zerorush87

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:30 pm
ShadedGray
It's anime. It's not supposed to be possible in the realm of physics or reality. This is why no one ever puts it together that Sailor Moon, who wears no mask and has the same hair style as Usagi, is Usagi, despite the fact that everyone knows who Sailor Moon is.
Well yeah in any kind of fictional story its to be expected that certain truths need to be stretched for the sake of the show, its like superman and how nobody notices he's Clark Kent because he wears glasses =P

But a circus tent that literally appears in town in a matter of seconds? Its not exactly a well disguised evil headquarters even by fiction standards rofl

They could have at least used some kind of excuse to make it make sense, like theres an illusion around it that makes it look like a normal circus to everyone or an illusion that makes it invisible all together.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:36 pm
I'm pretty sure the excuse was "Hey, look, the circus is in town!" No one questioned anything else because people don't see what they don't want to, and no one expects the circus to be the stronghold of all evil. Unless you're afraid of clowns. Then you always have that suspicion.  

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

zerorush87

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:04 pm
haha, a circus that mysteriously appeared in a matter of minutes during an eclipse xd

I remember Usagi questioned it once in the beginning of the series, and then it was just completely ignored until the Amazon quartet appeared and everyone suddenly noticed its existence xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:49 pm
Well nobody ever notices the sailors are the sailors so in anime its weird but we all like it lol domokun  

-GS-Sailor Miracle

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:59 pm
ShadedGray
Unless you're afraid of clowns. Then you always have that suspicion.

It's not suspicion, all ciruses with clowns are evil...because all clowns are evil.(which is why I think that the Dead Moon Circus is the most evil group in BSSM(and why the Joker is the greatest super villain ever)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:25 pm
Due to the fact that I am a very logical, and scientific person, yes, it's hard for me to get past those details. Another one would be.. why aren't the police patrolling the streets day and night with all these attacks that have been happening on a regular basis?

tragoedia scelesta

BreedXjet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:34 am
OMG SERINA IS SAILOR MOON!!!!!!!!!!!! *gasps and faints*
lol
but anyway i wouldn't question a huge circus tent in the middle of the town
knowing me i would stare it,shake my head then look at my friends and say "HEY GUYS!!!!! LOOK THE CIRCUS!!!!!!!!!!!" biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:37 am
That's why the Dead Moon Circus people called us all monkeys. Another funny note on that arc, in the original Japanese, Zirconia is a girl. eek Eeeewww.  

sykochik

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff