Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
I like Wolfies. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:09 am
Does anyone else like wolfies???User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:47 am
They're pretty. <3 Not my favorite animal or anything, as the wild ones scare me a little, but I love all of the art they've created just by existing. It's nice.  

Destry

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:54 am
Destry
They're pretty. <3 Not my favorite animal or anything, as the wild ones scare me a little, but I love all of the art they've created just by existing. It's nice.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:01 pm
MeIAm3330
Destry

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, we're happy today. XD What's with that?  

Destry

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:13 pm
Destry
MeIAm3330
Destry

Well spain's still a country, i'm still a human, and I havent been eaten yet. What could be wrong?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:21 pm
I think they're cute. ;D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:55 pm
User Image I never really understood what's so cool about them. And because they share a common ancestry with dogs, I don't really like them. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:30 pm
XxGrieverxX
I think they're cute. ;D
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!  

MeIAm3330

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:31 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image I never really understood what's so cool about them. And because they share a common ancestry with dogs, I don't really like them. :/
well for one thing they're awesome for another thing they're cute for another thing dogs are flat out just awesome and another thing they're awesome. Plus they make cool howls at the moon  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:32 pm
MeIAm3330
Destry
MeIAm3330
Destry

Well spain's still a country, i'm still a human, and I havent been eaten yet. What could be wrong?

That's a nice view of things. (:
But wait, Spain? XD And would you be unhappy if you weren't human, but suddenly a wolf?

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:48 pm
MeIAm3330
Pink Plastic Ninja
well for one thing they're awesome for another thing they're cute for another thing dogs are flat out just awesome and another thing they're awesome. Plus they make cool howls at the moon

User Image To me, they're just another animal, really. Nothing really special about them. And I hate dogs so... XD;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:03 pm
Destry
MeIAm3330
Destry
MeIAm3330
Destry

That's a nice view of things. (:
But wait, Spain? XD And would you be unhappy if you weren't human, but suddenly a wolf?

Yes, spain is a country. I don't know what'd I do if it weren't and yes if I suddenly turned into a wolf I would be very unhappy considering hunting season is not too far away.  

MeIAm3330

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:04 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
MeIAm3330
Pink Plastic Ninja

User Image To me, they're just another animal, really. Nothing really special about them. And I hate dogs so... XD;

Just another animal? Just another animal? I don't know you anymore. *Turns around and faces the wall*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:07 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
MeIAm3330
Pink Plastic Ninja

It just feels so wrong that you'd say that.  

MeIAm3330

gaara_girl_08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:36 am
User Imagei love wolfs there my fav animal heart  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items