Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Sims 1 Expansion Packs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What was the best Sims1 Expansion Pack?
  Vacation
  Unleashed
  Hot Date
  Makin' Magic
  Superstar
View Results

cerulean16

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:38 pm
I never bought Makin' Magic or Superstar for the old Sims 1 game. Just out of curiousity, what were they like? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:41 pm
For Makin' Magic it went like this:
You could do spells charms and make potions so you could be a witch or wizard,you could go to a different own(i forgot the name of it)were you could duel,buy ingredients,meet npc's,even get an adorable baby dragon(you buy the stuff for the dragon there) sorry if there is a lot missing i haven't played it in a while.

(I'll edit this part for super star later)  

someboyishere2
Crew

Cute Gold Female Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:05 am
I had Makin' Magic, But guess what, it sucks compared with sims 2 sweatdrop All I remember is some little black holesyou jump into for transporatition. My new sims cleared my sims 1 mind surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:16 am
makin magic was awsome. you could but houses with like skeleton maids and stuff. there was roller coasters and theme parks and you could make spells. its pretty fun.  

Hellomom593

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:13 pm
Superstar was where you could pretty much go to work with your Sims. You brought them to a place called Studio Town where you worked your Sims up to being a superstar. You really had to work hard to keep your Sims on top. Superstar rocked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:39 pm
Baby dragons and skeleton maids- sounds awesome!
And I like the idea of actually going to work with your Sims. whee  

cerulean16

Quazip

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:08 am
Oh god, I /loved/ Superstar. I was so obsessed with it, and so totally dumbfounded when my sims wouldn't get any more stars after doing /countless/ photoshoots. (Was that time when you needed famous friends.)
I remember singing along with my sims in simmish when they recorded songs...I played it /that/ much. 00;

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games