What are you doing to stay fit?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Popetator
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:46 pm
In this age of obesity and just fat people in general, what are you doing to stay fit? I workout everyday and just eat healthier foods.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:46 pm
Let's see... I eat only when I'm hungry and I go to Tae Kwon Do nearly every day for a 45 minute workout. And the days I don't have TKD or decide to eat something less healthy, I assign myself 50 sit-ups. ^^  

Mo-chan769

7,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Blooberry Yum Yum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:39 am
Mo-chan769
Let's see... I eat only when I'm hungry and I go to Tae Kwon Do nearly every day for a 45 minute workout. And the days I don't have TKD or decide to eat something less healthy, I assign myself 50 sit-ups. ^^

I LOVE Tae Kwon Do!! I do that for 45 minutes and Kickboxing for 45 minutes every Tuesday and Thursday. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:48 am
i swim 3 miles 4 times a week! plus sit ups and push ups and work out with weights  

TheSexyRabbit
Crew

Mo-chan769

7,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:35 pm
Forgotten Night Angel
Mo-chan769

I LOVE Tae Kwon Do!! I do that for 45 minutes and Kickboxing for 45 minutes every Tuesday and Thursday. mrgreen

You're in TKD? What belt? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:48 pm
I swim for awhile in the river(which as a decent current) on days when it's nice out, i ride my bike, run up and down our stairs(our house is on stilts, i have no choice), carry my backpack around school seems to be building alot of muscle... i also try to eat healthy foods and only eat when i'm hungry. I also scuba dive sometimes.  

catt725
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

bunnyrulerofthemoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:04 am
Mo-chan769

I love TKD! I did it for 5 years in middle/high school. I stopped because I had no time for it crying . I still have no time for it in college. Maybe next quarter I'll start again.

For now, I'm running at least on the weekends, running/power walking to/from class/work on the weekdays, and I do Kendo for two hours on Wed./Fri. and I do archery on Fri. after Kendo.

I try to eat healthy, but it's kinda expensive to get healthy food at my college. It's cheaper to get the not-so-healthy foods.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:16 pm
hey well i just started tryin' to be healthier...but in the ozarks theirs hills EVERYWHERE!!!! so running and biking are outta the question.... and i use to do rwtb (rosenbac warrior training branch) but it's about 45 min drive away and with gas...i had to stop going... crying but i wanna exiercise but don't know what to do.... any ideas....? and how do you guys stay dedicated to it...? i'm starting to eat right...no sugar,sodium, and few calories n what not but i still need help....

luv till death

Why_newton

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:38 pm
I walk everywhere but I want to do something better. Maybe jogging but I like to be with somebody when I jog.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:51 am
walk fast and ride a bicycle watch my fat intake and calories  

Topaz Citrine

#58- Fitness subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas