Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
the sorrow of the reaper Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:26 am
table of contents:

page 1: table of contents (duh)

page 2: story

page 3: rules

page 4: profiles

page 5: start of the rp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:34 am
the 'sorrow of the reaper' is a weapon gifted by the grim reaper with the power to control the mortal realm now that the grim reaper has lost it all the mortal realm searches for it from the mountains of the grey towers to the sea of blood. the reaper has placed a bounty on the weapon eternal life but only thoughs who are dedicated to death would go for that for the weapon can change the mortal realm alowing the user (if he is smart anough to ask) eternal life as long as he holds the sword, but no matter the want of the grim reaper all the nations hae delcared bountys on it.(though all are sad saying how powerful it is) you can be any thing from a merc to a loyal warrior to even a high and powerful lord it is all up to you.  

King Phar

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:40 am
rules:

1: you don't have to search for the sorrow you can just have fun pissing off the ones who do.

2: keep it r-rated (at the most) romance is permitted but pms please for that other stuff.

3: pm me your profiles please so i can keep up with them.

4: no killy (though some times we want to) unless you have permition

5: i keep the right to add or change rules when ever i want

6: (*looks around* hemm i know there was one that was ment to go here)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:48 am
Gaia account:
Char name:
Race:
Homeland: (you can make up one it is a big world)
Powers:
Weapons:
Side: (reaper-good-bad)
Bio:
Appearance: (pic any thing i don't care just please if it is verry big put a link to it insted of just puttig it there for me to do it)

Gaia account: king phar
Char name: flense phar
Race: undead
Homeland: the grey towers: mountains that are known for haveing larger than life towers on them built by slave zombies
Powers: control of the dead
Weapons: dread blade (verry big sword with loads of skulls and stuff)
Side: (reaper-good-bad) good (yes he is good the grey towers are a good force though they're undead)
Bio: flense forgetting his real name long ago has joined the ranks of the grey towers a the only undead nation that has high ranked human and undead, he is know to keep life for as he sais 'without life there is no death'
Appearance: standing almost 2 meters tall in a set of black armour that once may have ben white but was scorched black by something you can only see his face whitch is see through all other parts are covered by the armour.

Gaia account: irishdawg69
Char name: Kratos
Race: demon/cyborg (not futuristic; just infused with magical metal)
Homeland: Irich: quiet countryside kind of place
Powers: Summon shadow in combat
Weapons: Large grey-stone sword and magical arm
Side: Does the reapers bidding (bad I guess) (reaper side it is a area all its ownl)
Bio: Once a human who grew up quietly in a farm, after his village was burned down by bandits he sought revenge for the slaughter of his family. He made a deal with the reaper and was given the power to seek his revenge...but his debt has to be repaid to the reaper and now he has been enlisted by him to seek the sword and return it.
Appearance: http://www.bubblegumlion.com/html/post/sieg.jpg

Gaia account: BalletLover08
Char name: Delia
Race: Human with a touch of magic skills
Homeland: The Forest
Powers: ninja skills with a little magic here and there
Weapons: blue hand fans and a few little firework tricks
Side: neutral
Bio: Delia grew up in a ninja environment, her village hidden in the trees of the forest. She trained and became the best in her class, getting an upper hand with her fireworks.
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42603710/?qo=73&q=girl+ninja&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5  

King Phar

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:49 am
ok than you can start.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:14 am
Kratos sat on the edge of a black river, in the midst of peace. His stone sword lay on his back and his arms were by his sides, supporting his weight. His feet dangled in the cold water.  

irishdawg69

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:21 am
walking through the forest that criged at his touch for he was undead thuse he would be feared and hated by all the liveing he wasn't on officeal work for the grey towers he needed this 'sorrow of the reaper' to return to his liveing self nothing would stand in his way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:11 am
Kratos pulled his sword off, examining it. The sword was almost completely stone, only a portion of the blade remained itself. If only he hadn't struck that deal...he thought quietly to himself.  

irishdawg69

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:33 am
seeing a human flense moved into the shadows and became consealed with his dark armour reflecting nothing  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:34 am
Kratos sticks his sword in the ground, leaving it standing up. He looks up at the sky, his red hair and arm gleaming in the moonlight.  

irishdawg69

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:40 pm
shrugging flense moved away into a cave looking around he pulled a map out of his poket "ok then so this is one of the likely places better start looking."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:52 pm
Delia jumped through the trees and tried to just find something to do. She had heard rumors about the Sorrow of the Reaper but thought it was no worry to her. Life would go on as it always had and she would make it as entertaining as possible. Speaking of entertainment, she decided to do something different so reaching into a small pouch wrapped around her waist, she pulled out two small orbs and ran them over one of her wristbands, lighting the wick. With a simple toss, the fireworks went above the treetops and exploded, red and blue sparks filling the sky as Delia just jumped away.  

Sexy_Dancer08

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:04 pm
flense seeing this from his cave jumped than ran out what was this infernal magic that used no magic power.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:12 pm
Delia then jumped from the tree branches to the ground below. She ran her fingers through her hair and stretched her arms above her head. "Hmm...now, what to do? More fireworks or practice my shuriken aim?"  

Sexy_Dancer08

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:16 pm
rippign through the trees "what are thoughs things?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items