Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Plan Outfit for toddlers? ((solved))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noembelu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:47 am
I don't know if this has been asked before or not, but is there any way to "Plan Outfits" for toddlers?

I have an adoptive toddler in an UGLY green jumpsuit, and I'd like to change his outfit to something more cute.

Does anyone know of a way to do this, or a hack that allows you to do this?

EDIT: I found a hack that allows me to plan a toddler's outfit. Thanks for those who posted. I don't know why the changing table won't allow me to plan the outfits. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:04 am
There is a item in game for that.

Its the one where you use for toddlers so they can change up if they peed themselfs.  

Die Lulz Nazi Yuura

Noembelu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:19 am
Yuura-Chan
There is a item in game for that.

Its the one where you use for toddlers so they can change up if they peed themselfs.

That only allows you to change their clothes, not plan their outfits.

I think Maxis was dumb not to include the feature of planning a toddler's outfit.

I mean, what's the point of BUYING toddler clothes on a community lot if you can't use them? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:30 am
Once you own more than one item of clothing in a catagory (ie two everyday outfits) for a toddler you CAN use the changing table to plan the outfit. I do all the time.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Noembelu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:40 am
Menaceman
Once you own more than one item of clothing in a catagory (ie two everyday outfits) for a toddler you CAN use the changing table to plan the outfit. I do all the time.

Are you sure?

I bought like, 8 everyday outfits for my toddler and I wasn't able to plan them. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:15 pm
use the changing thing, i always do beacause i dont normally like the outfits when they grow up from being a baby....if you bought the clothes it should be a choice
when using the adult sim just click it and then click plan outfit  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces