Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [Joel's Diary]
Oh the terror of laziness when it comes to fanworks.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:27 pm
I've been oh so very terrible when it comes to working on my fanfics. I've only finished the first chapter of my Diva/Riku fic last night. xp

...I'll post the link in the Fanstuffs subforum when it's typed up. 3nodding

And my friend, who PROMISED to draw me a Riku/Diva picture a few weeks ago, hasn't even started! gonk I'm going to need the spork. To prod her into moving her lazy a**.

Maybe I'll just hold my chapter hostage from her until she starts it. twisted

Anywho, discuss your procrastination issues. And giving advice to prevent it is welcome as well. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:08 am
Procrastination... Man there are so many ways to describe me and such a word.

I need to draw RikuxDiva, KaixDiva, SayaxSolomon, moar Diva arts, and I need to update more to my fanfic (an InuyashaxBlood+ x-over) and I need to write more about the lovliness of Diva *shot*  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:06 am
I saw this one shirt- Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow...

I have problems with my homework. I always seem to wait till the last minute- then I do my work and get an A. (Spectacular) But I'm the worst with my Art Studies homework. stare

I'd love to read that Inuyasha/Blood+ fanfic! Sounds like lots of fun. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:58 pm
D-i-v-a

I need to draw RikuxDiva, KaixDiva, SayaxSolomon, moar Diva arts, and I need to update more to my fanfic (an InuyashaxBlood+ x-over) and I need to write more about the lovliness of Diva *shot*

YES. YOU NEED TO DRAW RIKUXDIVA. twisted

The loveliness of Diva is a great start.......I think I may try my hand at it sometime.....some other time. xd

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:30 pm
Kenaserenity
I saw this one shirt- Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow...

I have problems with my homework. I always seem to wait till the last minute- then I do my work and get an A. (Spectacular) But I'm the worst with my Art Studies homework. stare

I'd love to read that Inuyasha/Blood+ fanfic! Sounds like lots of fun. xd

lol lucky, I procrastinate with my homework a lot too D: Most of the time I don't even end up doing it. Haha~ I have that s**t lmao!

I warn you about the fic, It's following the Manga story-line and its gonna be shoujo-ai (though the fic wont be romance based, whatever romance parts there are...besides saya/hagi parts (which I will keep) it will be shoujo-ai)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3577272/1/Chevalier heres the link anyway!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:31 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a

YES. YOU NEED TO DRAW RIKUXDIVA. twisted

The loveliness of Diva is a great start.......I think I may try my hand at it sometime.....some other time. xd

Lovliness of Fiva *fangirl sigh*
*shot in the head*

MOAR PROCRASTINA--..ahh screw it *sleeps*  

D-i-v-a
Captain

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:28 am

~I'm still having writer's block sickness... I need to write chappie 36 of my 1st fic... Yet I after 4 months I still don't have any bloody idea what to write next... same with my other fic... >.<~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:49 pm
Chapter two of "The Spider and the Butterfly" is done....but since my friend LOST MY FIRST CHAPTER and it took her a while to find it, so once that's up, I only have to give her chapter two! Sahweet.  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:43 am
Haha, I love your new sig- thats so funny. One of the few homemade sig's that have ever made me laugh. There have been others... Sparingly.

Well, since I'm pretty much taking care of my brother right now, at his house, I've found it very hard to get on my portable and write some new addition to my second version of After the Rain. Sadly, the first version spoke it's last words to me months ago, and since then all has been silent in it's neck of the woods. Not like I don't have any ideas on what to write, I just can't seem to voice them.

Ah, to be an author...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:47 am
Writers block

One disease writers fear most... At least I'm writing the part 4 of my drabble ^_^
~If you guys wanna read it, it's on my journal ^^~

I always wondered how poems and narration work out in a story ^^  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:53 am
><; omg, i have started so many fics and never finished them. i am so bad at that! And when i rarely do come across a fan fic i like on the net and the author hasn't updated in FOREVER i'm like, "c'mon! please! people are waiting on you! gonk " I've only finished like one or two fan fics ever. ><; I know, it's sad, and they're only drabbles (and only one is really decent . the other sucks.) I've considered posting my finished works on FanFiction.net, but i don't know. maybe when i have more finished works. Since I like to write about vampires and stuff, maybe when i see the end of Blood+ i'll write a blood+ fic and actually finish it!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:54 pm
YamiCheza
><; omg, i have started so many fics and never finished them. i am so bad at that! And when i rarely do come across a fan fic i like on the net and the author hasn't updated in FOREVER i'm like, "c'mon! please! people are waiting on you! gonk " I've only finished like one or two fan fics ever. ><; I know, it's sad, and they're only drabbles (and only one is really decent . the other sucks.) I've considered posting my finished works on FanFiction.net, but i don't know. maybe when i have more finished works. Since I like to write about vampires and stuff, maybe when i see the end of Blood+ i'll write a blood+ fic and actually finish it!

Omg that is SO the same with me D:

After I post one chapter, I usually end up feeling way to accomplished, and then I'll forget about it, I've only written 2 blood+ fanfics, well one is crossed over with Inuyasha, the other is just a Diva tribute I wrote FOREVER ago called "Not a Diva anymore"

I need to edit that one BADLY D:

Anyway I'm thinking of writing a fanfic about Diva's active period 1915-1917 Russia, when she made Grigori Rasputin her Chevalier, and I wanted to sorta ALSO tie the story in with the Tsar (of the time) Family and the Grand Duchess Anastasia, I wanted to sorta make it Diva's fault in some way that the Romanov dynasty fell, and if her Grand Duchess actually survived, because it was said that she escaped the assassination. Like she sorta ALSO ended up Diva's chevalier, just because Diva liked her, something like that *dies* I love history whee

Sorta historical, but I need more background info If I wanna start it.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:00 am
D-i-v-a
YamiCheza

Omg that is SO the same with me D:

After I post one chapter, I usually end up feeling way to accomplished, and then I'll forget about it, I've only written 2 blood+ fanfics, well one is crossed over with Inuyasha, the other is just a Diva tribute I wrote FOREVER ago called "Not a Diva anymore"

I need to edit that one BADLY D:

Anyway I'm thinking of writing a fanfic about Diva's active period 1915-1917 Russia, when she made Grigori Rasputin her Chevalier, and I wanted to sorta ALSO tie the story in with the Tsar (of the time) Family and the Grand Duchess Anastasia, I wanted to sorta make it Diva's fault in some way that the Romanov dynasty fell, and if her Grand Duchess actually survived, because it was said that she escaped the assassination. Like she sorta ALSO ended up Diva's chevalier, just because Diva liked her, something like that *dies* I love history whee

Sorta historical, but I need more background info If I wanna start it.

surprised omigosh, that sounds so good! it sounds really interesting! If you ever do make that fic, let me know where i can read it (like if you have it up on FFNet and what it's called). I love history, too. whee  
[Joel's Diary]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games