Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Warned Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the next enemy attack be?
More Hungries
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
A dozen Createns
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Lots of Snookums
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A pack of Chues
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Blood-lusting Humans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some Kreepers
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I don't care, just give me free gold!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:03 pm
As time stops for all except a select few chosen souls, A message is spoken into the minds of these beings.
"I am coming to get you."

They do not know why they have been chosen. Some will react in fear, others defiantly challenging their new unknown nemesis. Along their jounrey, they will find others, some who have been given the warning, and others who have not. They all must decide in their own ways, if they are to fight, or die. All of them that will fight, will use their own talents, whether they know them, or must discover them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:08 pm
RULES

I can't believe I'm putting this post, but here it is.

1) no god-modding and/or autohits
2) keep a lip on your language
3) love relationships...a little bit is good for the drama, but don't over due it.

If I find that more rules are needed, then I have the right to add/change them as neccessary.  

TY Charns
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:23 pm
PM profiles to me, so I may add them to this post.
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b]
[b]Species/Race: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Abilities: [/b]
[b]Pet(s): [/b]
[b]Weapons/Armor: [/b]
[b]Dominance: [/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b]
[b]Other: [/b]

Sample Profile: Not a character in this thread!!!
Username: Clark Kent
Character Name: Superman
Species/Race: Human/Kryptonian
Abilities: Faster than a speeding bullet.
Can leap tall buildings in a single bound.
Bullet proof
X-ray Vision
Heat Vision
Pet(s): None
Weapons/Armor: red cape
Dominance: Right-Handed
Appearance: Please Link all Pictures to Save Space.
Other: Kryptonite is the only know substance that can kill him. Lead is the only know substance that he can't see through, and can stop the radiation of kryptonite from getting to him.

Those Taking Part In This Adventure

Username: demonofwhite
Character Name: Constance
Species/Race: human
Abilities: water bender
reading minds
wish song
Pet(s): Momo
Weapons/Armor: blade sword bow and arrow
leather armor ((has matching pants. Normaly worn under cloths))
Dominance: Left hand
Appearance: Constance
Other: She has no family and no home.

<=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=>

Username: maurikal
Character Name: Trina Alvertina
Species/Race: Human
Abilities: Telekenesis
Manipulation over plant growth
Pet(s): None.
Weapons/Armor: Halberd, Twin Throwing Stars
Chest and hip steel plated armor
Dominance: Ambidexterous
Appearance: Trina
Other: Her independence led her to serve her kingdom. Trina was a loyal warrior to the royal family of the lands she was born in.

Username: Captain Fox McCloud
Character Name: Rex McCloud
Species/Race: Human/ Caucasian
Abilities: Inhuman strength, speed and stamina
Pet(s): A timber wolf with a large scar over the left eye and muzzle
Weapons/Armor: Two Sabers (each hip), a great sword (on back) and a lage knife used for desperation or for a ranged attack. Gothic plate steel chest plate, steel and leather gauntlets and chain mail vest.
Dominance: Left or right, depends what the task is. Writes with left hand.
Appearance: Rex
Other: Born of to a Lord and Lady of the land, recieved combat training since the age of four and was given the rank of ensign when he entered the infantry. Has been promoted twice since joining and now holds the rank of Captain. For information of the military in the days that I suspect this roplay is in refer to the link. http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Quarters/8901/military.html

Username: Tramer
Character Name: Tramer
Species/Race: Human as fare as he knows
Abilities: the ability to create and manipulate fire, also trained in the arts of magic
Pet(s): A young black dragon (about the size of a hawk)
Weapons/Armor: no Armor, uses a two handed long sword (as in pic) along with his right arm
Dominance: left handed
Appearance: http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s217/qortez/Swordsman2.jpg
Other: Tramer knows little about his own origins, as a baby he was a banded at the gates of the magic academy, left wrapped in a blanket with strange runes on it and had a sword stabbed into the ground beside were he laid. Tramer was taken in by the mages of the academy and grew up learning the secrets of magic and the art of swordsmanship. As Tramer grew up the mages began to worry as his right arm began to change and resonate demonic energy, when he hit puberty his arm mutated and strange metal like material grew from his flesh. The mages made many attempts to remove the material but the material seemed impervious, soon they figured the material was actually a part of Tramer’s arm. Many of the mages feared Tramer and wanted Tramer out of the academy to protect the other students but the high mage refused them knowing it would be better to keep Tramer close so that if worse came to worse they could deal with Tramer quickly. So Tramer was allowed to continue his training. At 14 Tramer developed his ability to manipulate fire which only made the mages fear him more as they started to doubt his humanity, Tramer received the same treatment for his fellow students. At nineteen Tramer graduated from the academy and decided to go off on his own and escape the prejudice of the academy, Tramer wore the blanket he had been found wrapped in as a cape. Tramer left the academy without looking back and set off into the world hoping he could find a place he could call home. On his journeys he came across a caravan that had been attacked by bandits, at first glance everybody seemed to be dead but as Tramer got a closer look he saw elf madden laying on the ground still breathing, Tramer ran to her, she was surrounded by the bodies of dead bandits, Tramer knelt down next to her she seemed to holding a fairly large leather pouch, Tramer placed his hand on the elfs shoulder, as soon as he did the elfs eyes opened and a exigent long sword appeared at Tramer’s throat. Tramer made no movements as he saw the elf struggling to breath, the elf looked into Tramer’s eyes before lowering her sword “take this and protect it with your life…” The elf said as she handed the object to Tramer as soon as it left her hands her body went limp and her hand fell to the ground as her eyes lost the fire inside of them. Tramer quickly got some distance in-between him and were the caravan had been attacked, once he was a decent ways off he opened the pouch to see a large black egg, Tramer stared at the egg in disbelief but soon closed up the pouch and started to travel once again. Nothing eventful happened for about a month and then one night as Tramer made camp the egg began to make loud screeching sounds and soon hatched reviling a small black dragon, Tramer called the hatchling Ryu for in the elven tongue meaning “darkness” for the pure black color of his scales.

User Name: Foxkilth
Character Name: Rosette
Species/Race: Fox Demon
Abilities: Extreme night vision ((Night is just as bright as day))
Pets: N/A
Weapons/Armor: Obsidian Katana with matching Twin Daggers.
Dominance: Right handed
Appearance: Straight, shoulder length russet hair. Startling clear fox eyes. Slim build of 5 foot 7 inches. Dressed in dark, forest green leather hunting garb, with no shoes.
Other: The world she comes from all the Demons and such are good at adapting, so her clan adapted to look as human as possible in order to stay alive longer.

Username: Ryu` Ketsueki
Character Name: Destiny Savage
Species/Race: Human
Abilities: Telepathy, Telekenisis, influence over fire
Pet(s): Black cat named Bagera
Weapons/Armor: Sai's with thigh straps. One knife concealed in her boot. Hand gun.
Dominance: Right-Handed
Appearance: Desitny
Other: Destiny never knew her parents and ran aways from the orphanage she stayed at when she was 10 years old. She stole what she needed until she stole got caught. But instead of turninging her over to the athurities, the man who caught her keep her as an "Adopted daughter". Her step fathers questionable nature is what led to Destiny's Questionable personality  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:53 pm
((Should I make the first post?))  

Some gay biotch

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:42 pm
((sure...if you want to.
You guys will probably have to interact with yourselves for a few posts until you meet up with someone else. Maybe explain what you were doing when you recieved the warning, what you did afterward, and continue until you meet one of the other characters, or they meet you.
For those of you who couldn't figure it out, I am the one who gave the warning. My character is not posted because you all currently know nothing about me. As more of my character is discovered, I shall post it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:48 pm
((Well, here's her introduction. It's a tad bit dramatic, but it'll have to do.))
Light flooded the room as the murky dungeon's door flung open. "Your sentence will be carried out momentarily," came an indifferent voice. There standing in the room's exist was the high general to the royal forces. The general was a middle-aged man with weathered features and a stern air about him. He gave the dungeon's sole occupant a solemn frown of discerning sympathy. "Trina, they're waiting. Come along," he commanded this time with an earnest tone.

Flashes of what brought her to this point flitted in and out of her mind. ((Flashback)) "What's that?" Trina questioned as she approached the young heir on the outskirts of the castle. It was her duty to watch over the future leader of their people. Through many generations her family served the kingdom with honor and the utmost loyalty. Never would one think that that very loyalty and honor would be challenged. Behide the young highness what appeared to be a rabid wolf was huanched down in aniticipated slaughter. "Whatch out, your majesty!" Trina shouted as she released a metallic star towards the wolf. The young boy turned to where Trina had seen the wolf to see nothing. The creature was gone. The only thing the boy saw was the silver blade ripping towards him and then circling around in return to his suppossed bodygaurd. ((End Flashback))

At the age of eleven the young prince was quite spoiled, arrogant, and very aggressive when his life appeared to be in danger. In response to Trina throwing the weapon in his direction he immediately accussed her of treason. Thus leaving her to die at the hands of a firing burgade. Trina was to be executed within the next hour. She had gone through a trail. But since she was the only one to see this vicious wolf who meant to harm the prince, there was little hope for proving her innocence. Trina had decided that if fate had led her here then it was to be so. She could no longer protect her kingdom. No, everyone, even her family, thought her to be a traitor to the throne.

Trina stood struggling a bit, for the shackles binding her ankles and wrists left for little movement. When she reached the prison's treashold the general simply stated, "Alvertina, you're one of the best soldiers this kingdom has ever seen. A pity for that to go to waste." Then he led her down a long corridor up a few fleets of stairs and then to the brisk morning air. Trina let out an appreciative sigh. It had been almost a week since she was let out of that stone prison. The bright sun was enough to blind her, but she was thankful for it. If this was going to be her last day on earth, it might as well be a bright one.

A lazy breeze blew through the courtyard cooling the soldiers waiting for their orders. Five soldiers of the royal guard stood in attention armed and ready. The sad thing was that Trina recognized each and every one of them. A few she had trained with. Others she had fought alongside, and one was her brother. A bit of her died instantly upon seeing his face. There was no need for bullets to cause that deep of a wound. She could see the hurt in his face. She snickered under her breath. Was this really what justice was all about? Being forced by the kingdom you serve to aid in the execution of your own sibling didn't seem very justifiable by any means.

Letting that thought leave her mind Trina let the general tie a long strip of cloth around her eyes and lead her to what she assumed to be in open range of fire. She knew the routine. There would be only silence. The general would lower his presummable now raised hand giving the signal and the burgade would fire in unison. Trina let herself relax in anticipation. She would die with honor. Even if she was the only one who knew of her innocence, then so be it. She heard the faithful words "Ready.... Aim...." Somewhere in the back of her mind a menacing voice taunted, "I am coming to get you." Like I'm not already doomed, she thought dryly.
((Woah that turned out to be much longer than I expected. Oh well. Be sure to ignore any details about the kingdom's customs and such seeing as 'The Warned' are all from different times and worlds (I pmed Ty earlier). Oh, I edited it all to fit in.))

Trina_Alvertina

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:59 pm
Tramer wondered the forest as he often did, Tramer rarely went into towns because everyone seemed to be afraid of him and Ryu, Tramer knew for the most part it was him thou. Tramer only risked going into the villages to get supplies.
Tramer told Ryu to fly over the tree line to get a good view of the surrounding area, Ryu was just old enough to speak thou she often struggled with the meanings of words but she still managed quite well. Ryu sent Tramer an image of a near by town before weaving in and out of the trees and softly landing on the ground next to Tramer. Tramer looked into his pack. Tramer let out a long sigh “were going to need to get some supplies” Tramer said always being reluctant to go into towns

“you speck as thou going into villages were like vouchering through the very gates of hell” Ryu said as she approached Tramer

Tramer gave Ryu a confused look “do you remember what happened at the last town” Tramer said laughing “ow ya, you were flying far over the village at the time, you didn’t have half the village chasing you with pitch forks and anything else sharp they could get there hands on” Tramer said as he fashioned his pack to his back “well lets go” Tramer said as he started to walk toward the village  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:55 pm
The housing for the 501st company of the King's Army was located on the far west side of the city, a direct opposet of the prison. The 501st was an exceptional company consisting of the finest group of soldiers the kingdom had ever know, and perhaps even the world. They were the elite core selected by the general to carry out the iron will of the Country's ideals. In the area were that company presided, there was a large mansion for the officers to live in so they would never distance themselves from the troups. The house contained offices for the five corprals, two sergents, the ensign, luitenant and the captain. ((I suppose this rp is in an age before the 1600's, because if it is a captain would be the second highest rank.)) The Captain was supprisingly a very young man at the age of twenty. It wouldn't be shocking if it was with any other company, but since it was the 501st he had to be some what special.

The Captain sat at his desk early that morning, diligently fliping through law books, just as his Luitenant came in to bring him the morning news. Before the Luitenant decided to recite what he had heard, he ask the Captain about the words that he had written on a piece of parchment. "Good morning Captain McCloud, by any chance may I ask why you have enscribed the words 'I am coming for you' on that sheet of stationary over two dozen times?"

Rex looked up at his Luitenant with a glare and remarked, "I did not know I had written that," he said as he placed his quill pen on the desk. "Have you any news that is of urgency Luitenant?" Rex asked him.

"Sir, you no longer have time to search those old law texts for loop holes since, Trina's sentance is unfortunatly being carried out today. I don't know why you have spent so much of your time trying to figure out a way to overturn the court's ruling for just a lowly halbredier."

"They did what? Her execution was not supposed to happen for another two days!" The Captain exclaimed in panic to his Luitenant. "And my reasons are on terms with myself being a gentleman, her superior officer and an old friend. Now if you excuse me I must make it to the prison before it is too late." The Captain then shuffled through several papers that resided on his desk and ran out the door, using his authority and rank to borrow a horse from a soldier who was patroling the courtyard without question.

"Clack, Click, Clack." The horses hooves went as he raced down the streets and allyways of the city. In less than fifteen minutes time he had arrived at the prison. A guard greeted him and took his borrowed steed, as he raced the rest of the way on foot. When he reached the execution grounds the genral was barking out the words, "Ready.... Aim...." Rex though interupted the third command by yelling out a very unorthadox, "WAIT!" The General told his men to lower their weapons and allow the Captain to speak.

Rex stood there for a few moments sucking in gasps of air. "You can't do this yet, I have a pettition signed by Myself, my Luitenant, both Sergents and three of the five Corprals. This allows us to appeal the trial, in which I will do my best to try and push for my self to issue the disepline, which is one of my rights as the Companie's officer which she belongs to."  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Some gay biotch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:06 am
"It's something quite peculiar. Jus some sort of...disembodied voice. I don't now what it means, or what to make of it..." Constance was talking to Momo and Momo was listening intenty. "It's a warning of sorts, child. don't know if it is for a good or bad cause, but it is a warning...I would sugest leaving." Constance looked at the floor. 'How can I leave everything behind..." She had no home, no family, but she had promises to fullfil, people to help, things to see. Leaving had never crossed her mind. She loved the place she lived, though it did not strike her as home. She loved the friends she made, though she did not think of them as family. Her life was in promises and protecting. She had made so many promises to one's here, how could she leave now? "I see no other option." 'Very well..." Constance stood up and grabbed her back-pack. She filled it with all of her belongings, for they all fit, and took one last look at her home. It was a simple ally, filled with things people no longer cared for, but it had served it's perpose. It had housed a girl with no one to turn to, no place to call home. A tear fell down her cheek as she walked away from a land of un-fulfilled promises.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:11 pm
Awaiting the shots that would end her life Trina was shocked to hear a familiar voice. It couldn't be, she thought in disbelief. She heard the man speak in her defense. It was him, the Captian. She was just a halberdier in his company. This had to be because of her family's loyalty, but then again Captain Rex McCloud didn't give up on his soldiers. No, he wasn't a cold heathan like the others. But still. "Why is he.." she trailed off in a hushed tone. In response to the Captain's repeal the blindfold was removed from Trina's eyes and she watched as General pondered Rex's words.

Trina_Alvertina

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:51 pm
"You do know that you are risking your rank and position by doing this," the General told him, "By standing up for her is like calling the prince a deciever."

"I know, but I believe that is one of the reasons why they found her guilty is because they were afraid of being called trators if they found favor in Trina's innocence instead of what the prince had stated. I have been blessed to have my company's support with this issue, since if the prince were to prosecute us, it would likely cause an uproar within the infantry. I do believe that if they were to lable us as a defecting company, we would have the majority of the 40,000 or so troops on our side. If not we could always harbor ourselves with in a smaller country that would be pleased to have an additional 120 soldiers join them. Though if I did not believe she was innocent and had just cause to attack that body guard I would have never put myself or the other officers in jeopardy." The Captain said, before he gave a general a unique proposition.

"I know you are a very sporting man, perhaps we should discuss this over a game of chess. If I win you take capital punishment off the table and hand her over to myy company where we will over see some disciplinary actions. If you win, I will with draw any attempt to change the outcome of the trial."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:48 am
Tramer soon found himself walking on a nicely paved street, which he found odd. As Tramer progress he soon stopped as he saw a large castle in the distance “I thought you said a village” Tramer said as he looked down at Ryu who was walking beside him

“yes, I said it was a large village didn’t I” Ryu replied looking up at Tramer wondering why it mattered

“that is a city” Tramer said looking up at the castle

“what’s the difference” Ryu replied

“in a village all we have to worry about if the villagers grabbing there pitchforks and chasing us out of town, somewhere like here, there going to have solders, lots of solders, well trained solders” Tramer said taking the pack off his back and reexamining there supplies

“unless items in that pack have started to multiply we have little choice, I have not spotted another village anywhere in the area” Ryu said in a calm voice “don’t worry, as long as we don’t do anything wrong we shouldn’t have anything to worry about” Ryu said starting to go ahead

“iv never done anything wrong in any of the villages we’ve visited, and yet it always seems to end in the same way” Tramer said slightly laughing as he continued toward the city with Ryu “you should take to the air, no resign we both should die if things go for the worse” Tramer said still laughing

Ryu nodded and took to the air keeping a close eye on Tramer and the area surrounding him

Tramer soon entered the city, it was night so few people roamed the streets, which Tramer was quite thankful for, Tramer manly saw guards as they made there patrol. Tramer was amazed at the shear size of the city and soon gazed up at the castle, thou at the academy many of the towers were taller than the castle they didn’t even begin to compare to shear size and complexity. Tramer wondered the streets to find all the venders of the supplies he needed were long since closed for the night. Tramer grinded his teeth as he started looking for a inn to stay in. Tramer soon came across a little inn, Tramer read the sign on the front of the building “The Grey Mare” Tramer read aloud. Tramer entered the inn and walked up to the inn keeper that was already keeping a close eye on Tramer

“ello good sir, how can I help you” the man said taking a good look over Tramer

“hello, I would like a room for the night” Tramer replied simply

“yes, yes, as long as you have the gold, it will be 10 gold pieces a night” the man said motioning his hands. The man then started to closely examine Tramer’s right arm and the spikes that came out of his shoulder “that is some strange armor you have there, and why is it only on your right arm” the man asked with a confused look on his face

Tramer ignored the question and pulled a pouch from his belt and began to count out coins, Tramer sat the money in front of the man

“well, let me show you to your room, and that’s a fine sword you got there if I don’t say so myself, were did you get it from” the man said leading Tramer to a room.

Tramer entered the room “thanks, and the sword was a….left to me by my family” Tramer said before closing the door behind him. Tramer let out a long sigh as he sat down heavily on the bed “why do I keep getting the felling something bad is going to happen” Tramer said to himself as he laid on the bed and let himself fall asleep, thou Tramer was a very light sleeper even the slightest sound tended to awaken him, for the most part it was a nuisance but it had saved his life on more than one account  

Tramer
Crew

Trina_Alvertina

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:44 am
Trina pursed her lips at the General's remark. It was a bold move indeed. Then again, listening to the Captain's response her assumptions were verified. The 501st Company had alot of pull with the country's forces. If they made a call, there would be few to refute it. Her eyes nearly popped at of their sockets when Rex McCloud's proposition reached her ears. Chess, my life's ending is going to decided by chess? She was astonished, but at the same time expected such actions from her Captain. He wasn't a foolish man, and hopefully the General would take him up on the offer.

Then she felt a rough tug on her wrists' shackles. She looked away from the two high officiers to frown slightly knowing what was to come. They were probably going to throw her back into the dungeon until the whole matter was settled. No doubt the officier who had a firm grip on the chain was going to lead her away. As she starred the officier down she quickly complied to being led back into the prison walls. There wasn't much she could do now, and there never anything she could to in her defense. Even during the trial she knew her case was doomed. Though her honesty was true and she had done nothing to twist or bend what had happened, the Prince's testiment was taken as law. All he said was 'She attacked me with that metal star of hers. She wanted me dead.'

Those words chanted in her mind as she was led down a few fleets of stairs, a corridor, then her old cell was revisited. Likely she wouldn't know the outcome of the chess match, if that was even to be considered, until the next day or so. She sighed sitting back down in the same corner she had become rather taken with. She had completely forgotten about the threat from before.

((I believe that's what would happen in such a situation, if not, let me know and I'll edit it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:35 am
Constance looked at the sky. "Shouldn't we find a place to stay for the night?" She asked Momo. "But that would be wasting time, and, most likley, mony. I say we keep mooving." She looked at the sky again. "We could just find a deserted ally. That would work. Besides, we need to figure some things out. Make a necesities list. Things like that." Constance walked into an ally and took out her bed roll. "Very well child. If you insist." Momo rested on Constanses shoulder.  

Some gay biotch

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:24 am
"Are you scared?"
Whether she had not noticed, or he had just appeared, the Prince (or a look-a-like) was in the cell with Trina. The Prince (assuming that it actualy was him) was not shackled though. In fact, he stood, leaning against the wall, tossing a star, that could easily have been Trina's, up and down in his right hand.
After a dramatic pause wathcing the expression on Trina's face, the Prince stopped. "Well you shouldn't be!"
At that remark, the star flung out of his hand straight at the prisoner's heart.
Just as it should have made contact for the kill, the star vanished into the air, replaced by a small silver chain that now hung around Trina's neck. On that chain, hung a small silver key.
"A Peice of the Puzzle..." echoed through her head.

The cell door had not opened, nor had the Prince moved from his spot, but he was no longer in the room...if he had ever been.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff