Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild
Old Clear Creek, Nevada.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There were some creepy hippies there once.
  Living-dead.
  Meth addicts.
View Results

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:45 pm
There is a street and a camping site named this, and it's all to the direct left of the Tahoe region.

My boyfriend and a guy friend refused to take me there, but my best friend insisted since I hadn't been. They eventually caved. It was eleven at night.

During the eighties there were various reports of freak accidents- hikers would come up missing limbs or being severely cut. Later in the time period a boy scout troop stayed in Cabin Two, and a good number of them were killed. The police suspected cannabilism to be a trait of the slaughterers.

Before we drove to Clear Creek [the site] David filled up the Firebird with gas, three quarters full. I was told that when we pulled into a certain spot the engine light-which indicates that his vehicle is pulling fuel from another source-will light.

Seventy-five percent filled. We park. Engine light pops on.

Every time they go, and this was their fourth, it ends up being a multiple of twenty-five. We were there on the twenty-fifth.

Laban [a huge gangster], my boyfriend, and Danny [a really tough chick with no intuition] started bawling their first time at Clear Creek and RAN.

My ex Justin became possessed and tried to kill people with the sword he brought, so my friend Josh had to choke-hold him. Laban later attempted the same in his sleep, so Josh wrestled him as well.

There was no mark or indication of where the bad feelings and the evil starts, but the four of us shut up all at once. I didn't talk until we had passed it on the way out of the area. I couldn't talk; kept thinking, "This is ridiculous, I'm not scared, I can speak", but I didn't and don't know why.

I knew there was nothing that could hit me at Clear Creek.

The last time Josh and David had gone up, J put thirteen religious symbols on the ground, D put seven in the dust, Danny put all that she could recall, and Laban wrote down two.

My INTELLIGENT ex-love Justin scripted devil and anarchy signs near Cabin Two.

My best friend tried to get me to go down there, but not even David and Josh, extreme Wiccans, would. You could feel it. The rest of the camp site was tame compared to the bitterness down THAT trail.

Amy wanted to make a tale about the place [she had no tremors at all, ******** Taurus she be] and when she mentioned putting in our names, I flipped out. I don't want anything to do with Old Clear Creek.

Looking back, it's a bit humorous that the boys armed themselves with weaponry but really...It was a disturbing place.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:45 pm
That sounds insanely awesome. o_o  

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

EtoilexShizumaxHanazono

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:48 pm
eek that sounds fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:18 pm
I went to the Hospital of Seven ******** THAT.  

The Mighty Z-Rex

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:06 am
I wanna go there. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:18 am
Zealous Blue

Let's go! surprised
As soon as I can drive with you in the car.

My VW will protect us. ._.

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:26 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Zealous Blue

Let's go! surprised
As soon as I can drive with you in the car.

My VW will protect us. ._.

Hooray~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:11 am
I don't like scary things. emo  

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items