Oh mai effin' gosh... My little sister almost blew up the friggin' microwave!
Y'know how she did it?! Huh?! DO ya'?! Guess not, but anyways...
She tried to heat up a cookie, on a glass plate, at 2 minutes!

So, I thought that pretty much EVERYONE would know not to place a glass plate into a microwave at all because (1)the plate will get hot and (2)the plate will probably blow up in the microwave...

I also thought that practically everyone should know not to hea up a cookie at 2 minutes because (1)it'll burn and (2)you'll most likely not want it that way [that is, unless you like your cookies burnt. if so, then this isn't referring to you...]- but NOOOOO... She just had to prove me wrong...

And the results were as is:

The microwave is smoking, the plate broke in half, the cookie burnt, and she didn't want the cookie anymore...

MY GOSH, she's an idiot...