Welcome to Gaia! :: Arenas

  • Arenas
 
 
  • Red Eyes
  • Title: Red Eyes
  • Artist: XxDreamofBlackAndWhitexX
  • Description: Finally got a new scanner, it is made of win +w+
    Okies so, I did 90% of this with colored pencils and a sharpe, the other 10% was just some touching up in photoshop :D
  • Date: 04/20/2009
  • Tags: eyesredanime
  • Report Post
Comments (2 Comments)
  • Marceline Abba Dear - 04/22/2009
  • oh my god it so pretty!!!!! 4laugh honestly how do u get the coloring right? i cant color to save my life!!!!... could u look at some of my art and tell me what u think?
 
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash
Play with Platinum