1. Go to a mountaintop to hear God; go to a prison to find Jesus.
2. Dance not according to how the music sounds, but how it makes you feel.
3. You cannot reach higher unless you trust the tree you climb.
4. Water, wind, fire, and earth are never still; so never should your mind be still.
1. As stairs neither go up nor down, so law balances chaos.
2. If I watch you make all the big mistakes, I will never have to make them.
3. A person has two choices: to be a mirror, or to be what’s in the mirror.
Manage Your Items