a. Job: 4/5 apps a day until achieved and then edit
b. Training: 3 hours a day, every day. (Construct chart to manage and track. As improvements are made edit.)
c. Gain membership in a gym.
d. 7 meetings a week
e. School: Resume summer semester until then applying to different 4 years (especially those with free applications) attend whichever is fiscally favorable / achievable.
f. Accurate Self-Appraisal. Possibly input from outside source
· Food stamps
· Recovery Community
· Religious Community
· Connect with recovery community. Utilize as a means to achieve goals via transportation/ attendance of meetings/ fiscal assistance if necessary and possible.
· Maintain cleanliness of living quarters at home. Establish constructive use of free time.
· Get involved in religious community in an effort to establish both contacts and resources within and a relationship with God. (Meditation)
· Develop a person log and ledger to track and monitor progress of various goals in order to deter stagnation and monitor progress.
· Remain dynamic
· Make weekly assessments of method’s effectiveness and modify as greatly and frequently as necessary to ensure maximum effectiveness.
· Keep a detailed journal of events and moods/dates to see how the correspond with progress to identify constructive and destructive behaviors and gather qualitative and quantitative data for personal reflection. (Constructive writing.)
· Continue to both augment and modify uses of free time and goals as they are achieved recognized to be unattainable or no longer worthwhile.
· Establish a regimen of maintaining contact in order to build, strengthen, repair, and maintain relationships with loved ones (don’t just call when I need help these people are a part of my life and should be treated thusly.) in order to maximize success.
Free Time Options:
· Reading ASL dictionary and using online resources to gain fluency (Construct chart to manage and track. Basic goal: Learn ten words a day.)
· Study of source material pertaining to major or minor
· Writing constructively (music/text)
· Meditation (General/ Geared specifically towards personal reflection/ communication with God)
- Title: The Method
- Artist: sporosofyadah
- Description: I got the idea from something I read about Benjamin Franklin. I was sitting on my bed in a detox clinic when I first put a pen to paper and produced the rough draft of this. At the time I was just thinking about how I was living life passively. Just letting life occur instead of making it happen. That's why I entitled it "The Method," the omitted part of which is "For Living Life Actively."
- Date: 01/25/2011
- Tags: method