I am absolutely bored. =___= I have nothing to do before highschool starts--except to prance around the house and annoy everyone. Summer vacation is going to end soon....Oh the horrors. D:
Anyway. Thought I'd post some random stuffs/recollections of my year so far:
1) It snowed in the area. And it never snows here.
2) I experienced my 1st earthquake.
3) I will be attending my first baptism (for my nephew).
4) I am currently learning Korean. Pronounciation is hard. .___.
5) I am writing on a little diary that's not even locked. But anyone that I catch reading it will feel a thousand arrows piercing through them. =D And then they will be forcefully made to ride those spinning teacups in amusement parks.
Oh well. I'm looking forward to sharpening up the dull blade that my brain has become.~ I still want to see my state exam scores! >_< When are they coming....I hope I get all advanced(s)!!
Joanne, who typed this all up while in a state of boredom and with a slight side-effect of random insanity.
View User's Journal
A little journal that takes place in my dreams, or so I to like think. I'll be writing about anything interesting that happened in my life or just random stuff/doodles. I might often post my art here too.